What's new

Scam Or Legit? FaucetProfit.com

weldlife

Feb 4, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
came across this site, i think its fairly new. it looks really nice from an aesthetics stance.
it shows there have been quite a few withdraws from the platform in the last few days.
i signed up and created a profile & they had a manual faucet with a 3 minute timer, autofaucet, direct links, offerwall directlinks, dice ,coinflip ETC...
just curious if anyone has used or done a withdrawal from the site i dont want to waste my time just in case you cant withdraw

Kindest Regards
Weldlife

FP.jpg

came across this site, i think its fairly new. it looks really nice from an aesthetics stance.
it shows there have been quite a few withdraws from the platform in the last few days.
i signed up and created a profile & they had a manual faucet with a 3 minute timer, autofaucet, direct links, offerwall directlinks, dice ,coinflip ETC...
just curious if anyone has used or done a withdrawal from the site i dont want to waste my time just in case you cant withdraw

Kindest Regards
Weldlife

View attachment 4499
After a few days I managed to withdraw! It's legitView attachment 4501
Its good but I would recommend you to add the place where it can be seen that you have received money.

I think this not trusted website and the documents uploaded here are fake and no proper information of payment proof and place that where did he received his Compensation

It might be legit, however, the problem with the sites like these is it is very tiring to make money. Despite working multiple times a day to claim faucets you cannot even earn $1 in a month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back