What's new

Saving should be in banks or in home lockers?

Yes , technology is always aimed to make things easier for everyone. Digitalization and saving of money in banks and cryptocurrency can make your money accessible to you anyway you are around the world.
That is just one of the advantage of saving money in the bank,your money will be save,and then the issue of always running to get some money when you need to do some certain things will be completely eliminated,except it is very expedient.

That is just one of the advantage of saving money in the bank,your money will be save,and then the issue of always running to get some money when you need to do some certain things will be completely eliminated,except it is very expedient.
Yes but now a lot of people are not particularly interested to save their money in the house anymore because of the bank. I believe people have seen the function of why money should be save in the bank.

Yes but now a lot of people are not particularly interested to save their money in the house anymore because of the bank. I believe people have seen the function of why money should be save in the bank.
That is just the fact, because the benefits are more,the aspect of security is covered,and one will not be over anxious about the theft in the house.And the money has adequate insurance.

The only way i can save my money inside the bank is if you I am saving in a fixed deposit account , because normally the bank will keep deducting your money unecesarily .

The only way i can save my money inside the bank is if you I am saving in a fixed deposit account , because normally the bank will keep deducting your money unecesarily .
It's not only about the reduction . If you have a saving account , your money will be increased on monthly basis depending on the amount you have deposit. However your money is likely to reduce in value as the economy keep depreciating.

I prefer to save my money in the bank because it is safer than keeping it at home. Moreover, if I save money at home, I will end up spending it. So, saving money in the bank is much more preferred to saving at home.

I think in this century, any normal person will prefer bank to home. I don't want anybody to put a gun at my head in my house. But due to charges of the bank nowadays, many are just investing their money in crypto

It is never going to be a good idea for you to keep your money in home lockers especially if it is large amount of money because they can easily. Banks is definitely the safest way.

Putting a huge amount of money at him is dangerous like you said , but banks nowadays are not helping because of their unnecessary charges , I still prefer saving in my crypto currency wallet .
It is never going to be a good idea for you to keep your money in home lockers especially if it is large amount of money because they can easily. Banks is definitely the safest way.

Saving is very important in life. It gives piece of mind and financial freedom. Some people save money in banks and some people save money at home in their lockers. I prefer bank lockers. Because it is risky to save money at home.

what is your preference?
Bank lockers
Or

Home lockers?
I think saving in lockers is not an ideal way of storing money, and from my point of view, it is almost primitive. You stand the risk of armed robbers looting all your cash when you place the wad of notes in a locker, whereas the bank offers a more secure avenue of money storage.

There is nothing interesting about saving money in home locker because such way of saving money is no more applicable. Money should be saved in the bank to enhance security and for easier transaction.

There is nothing interesting about saving money in home locker because such way of saving money is no more applicable. Money should be saved in the bank to enhance security and for easier transaction.
You are right, the truth is saving in home locker is not safe and secured way of savings. The bank is quite a good option because it enhances security and makes for ease of digital transactions.

You are right, the truth is saving in home locker is not safe and secured way of savings. The bank is quite a good option because it enhances security and makes for ease of digital transactions.
I absolutely agree with this point.
The fact is that the banks are their to make your money and transactions easier .
Incase it's because of their transactional charges you could try using a digital wallet

Because your money is safer in a bank than in a house safe, I prefer to save there rather than at home.
because thieves could break into your locker and steal your money, but this never happens at banks.

Concerning the issue of saving money,it is very important that every right thinking person would have the option of keeping and saving his money in the bank,because there are lots of security and the money can even accumulate income for him depending on his savings plan.

For safety purpose , saving should be done in the bank , but due to the issue of bank deducting money any how from peoples account , i even prefer saving my money in my online banking account .

your money is safer, but in the home locker your money is never safer.because intruders might come in and break your locker and steal your money, but in the bank no such things happen.that does not affect your money in anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back