What's new

Saving Money vs Getting a Loan and/or Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pick saving money to any form of credit or loan options. There is a level of discipline that one can develop when they save money which can't be seen anywhere else. This is the reason saving money and investing later is the best option to take. There are loans that have up to 30% interest rate to be paid and it's not one that I will advise anyone to pick up.

I think loans/credit cards can be a good thing. However, though, they can be used carelessly and lead to debt. However, though, on the flip side, it can be difficult to save money these days - especially if someone's income is simply too low. I mean, it would take forever to save money and that can be annoying.
Saving money will always be the best option any day any time. Loan and credits gives this slavering feeling where you keep gathering for the creditors. Business might or might turn out favorably, then you're in greater soup than you can ever imagine.

However, if you're paying off high-interest debt, you can put most of that savings toward yourcredit card bill. It's smart to keep at least one month's living expenses, or $1,000 -- whichever is higher -- in your emergency savings account if you're paying off credit card debt.

Lone and credit card is good if only is used with discipline and with all seriousness to avoid getting into debt. Meanwhile, in the other hand, if you really mean to save money, you need to device a plan to do that, when you have just one stream of income, you need to make it two or 3 no matter how small $ are coming from the two or three, save the income of one while you survive on the other.

Savings still is better than taking a loan from the bank in the form of credit cards or loans. You just have to be financially disciplined to be able to save. To be able to save, just remove atleast 30% of your earnings into an account that you cannot access.

I think loans/credit cards can be a good thing. However, though, they can be used carelessly and lead to debt. However, though, on the flip side, it can be difficult to save money these days - especially if someone's income is simply too low. I mean, it would take forever to save money and that can be annoying.
I would prefer to save money rather than taking loan. Because if we have low income, we should try to compromise on our desires rather than taking loan. But it is very necessary to buy anything, then save money and wait for the exact moment. Loan keeps you stressed Everytime. But saving gives you satisfaction of having something.

A loan does nothing to keep your mind at ease. After getting the loan, thoughts like 'I hope this business doesn't fail', 'Will I be able to pay back this loan', 'I might lose this house' plagues your mind. But if your capital comes from your savings, your mind will be at ease knowing that if it fails you won't go down with.

I have several credit cards. When I got my first credit card I was always edgy whenever I would use it because I am aware of the debt trap - several people I know have mounting debts in the credit card that they needed a lawyer to resolve the issue by paying so much interest and penalty. Fortunately for me I got a good use for the credit card because I only use it for necessities like gas for the car and groceries. When the billing comes I am always prepared with the money to pay in full.

Credit cards are enticing if I may say. Loan taken becomes a burden when the fund is not to repay back. If you already have a business running, you can get a loan, and use the business profits to back later and still have your own personal profit.

Saving money is better than taking loan,because loans makes you a slave to the lender,all your profit in the business goes to paying the lender but when you save to the right amount for your business,your profit goes to you alone

The moment you decide to take a loan, start planning how to pay back, it will save you from going into debt. You don't need to have a huge income before you save, save according to your capacity, it is the consistent little efforts that turn to big results. But if you keep waiting till you start earning big before you save, you won't have any savings.

I think it depends on what you want to do with the money. Are you trying to save money for a business or are you going for a loan to begin a business? About the credit card, does your country supports the credit card system?

These will always depend on the scenario. If you see a good opportunity to invest and get good returns in a short period of time, maybe unfortunately, you don't have the cash one can actually take loans to enjoy such opportunity. Saving should be constant, no matter what

It's best you save. Taking loans is not a good idea. You will definitely have to drop something as collateral, while they are deducting the money, what if you get fired or lose your job, what happens next, you lose it all. It's better to save no matter how small, you will eventually achieve it.

Taking loan, taking credit card is bad but it depends on what you intend to do with the money. The thing I wi suggest is to have long term savings plan if the project is not a bogus one. Taking loan at times may be a suicidal attempt when the project has not been completed and it's time to pay back.

Both can be beneficial to our lives as long as we know how to handle them wisely. Saving is okay but if you want or need something right away then you might not have the needed amount to use for it. Aside from the fact that when I save I really want it to be savings and not be used for something unless for emegency cases. Having a credit card or a loan helps us to get something in an easier terms that is applicable to our means or income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back