What's new

Saving Money vs Getting a Loan and/or Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loans should be the last option if personal savings could work with your target especially if it is business avoid loan to start business but you can take loan to expand.

I have zero loans - No student loan for me - and would like to keep it this way except for the case where I would sign up for a loan to invest in something/open my own business. Both are things that I've been thinking for years now and with some extra cash things would go a lot smoother.

Saving money is better to me. It maybe difficult at first but gives you the liberty on how to spend it. You have no stress on you on how to repay.
A loan might go bad and leave you stranded.

No doubt you have mental stability when you run anything be it business or any other things from your savings unlike loan that you begin to think on how to payback immediately you take it.

I think loans/credit cards can be a good thing. However, though, they can be used carelessly and lead to debt. However, though, on the flip side, it can be difficult to save money these days - especially if someone's income is simply too low. I mean, it would take forever to save money and that can be annoying.
Lol, if you have low income as your monthly pay, it will be hard to save up any tangible stuff, cos it won't even solve 1/3 of your primary needs. That means you need a loan from government or bank to start of a good business.

I myself prefer to save but in saving it definitely takes a long time so that the savings can be used to meet future needs, and in my opinion taking a loan from a bank is quite risky because of the interest.

I myself prefer to save but in saving it definitely takes a long time so that the savings can be used to meet future needs, and in my opinion taking a loan from a bank is quite risky because of the interest.
The easiest you can save up fast to invest in a business is to reinvest your savings at Interval don't keep your savings idle.

Getting loans is the option for me... when you get a loan you’ll be eager to pay back knowing fully well that there’s interest involved but saving money isn’t easy atall you can end spending it on another thing

I believe that applying for loans, you should try to avoid it at all times, since the profits can disappear with the debt and interest.

My husband and I had a loan when we lived in the UK. Now, each time we came close to settling it, the bank would offer us an extension and each time, we'd take it. But at one point we decided enough was enough, settled the balance and swore never ever to take out another loan.

While we were servicing the loan, we felt we were stuck and couldn't do much with our money. From that point on, we decided that outside of a mortgage, we'd never take out another loan. It's fantastic to be debt-free. Now whenever we need something, we save towards it and it's truly liberating.

For me, I like to save, but the thing is, there isn't really much money to save. Not a fan of credit card, because I don't think I could trust myself with it. While getting a loan is not avoidable. There would come a time that you need to borrow to finance your daily lives but be sure to pay it back to prevent yourself with great debt.

I’d prefer taking a loan and definately not credit card. It’s not easy to save money these days. A lot of situations may arise which will require you spend and when there’s no where no turn to, you’ll spend your saving but when you take loan you’ll be obliged to pay back

Getting a loan for what? That's really a question to be considered.

Saving money would be the best pick of all you have given. Loaning money has it own downside especially when your loaned money isn't fetching you more money

I don't find savings difficult due to the fact that I have got little things to handle financially, so most of my earnings go to savings. Taking loan now is never an option because I don't have much demands.

I don't think so that taking loan and using card is a good thing ,seriously only rich people can do the loan type work we are unable yo do such kind of work as we are only saving money rather than taking loan and creditcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back