What's new

Saving money and investing money which one is better

Investing contrasts incredibly from saving as it relies upon the picked resource for do the hard work to make expanded riches, as opposed to the gradual money commitments of saving. Over the long haul your capital worth increments through both inherent development, inflationary variables and your capacity to use the revenue stream to either finance new resources, uphold borrowings for additional resources, or use it to increase the first venture.

The sole design is the making of riches, and preferably one is endeavoring to have more capital throughout a specific timeframe, than that which was started with. Significantly, this is the essential objective of investing.
It is important for one to invest money down to save money because investing money helps you to create for that Wells why is saving money just leave the money as it is.

The both if them can also be good in the struggle for financial freedom. While investment is the wiser option, Care should be taken as to invest only in the right one.

Investing money is much more better than saving because when you invest you're growing it while saving just keep the money stagnant but always know what to invest in.

One has to save money as much as possible to finally invest in a bi and legitimate project which can give you lots of profit. So saving and then investing is what I follow.

Investment is better than saving in banks but the investment can also be very risky because there are high chances that you will fail or lose investment.
Post automatically merged:

Investment is better than saving in banks but the investment can also be very risky because there are high chances that you will fail or lose investment.

No arguments whatsoever about what's more important about saving money and investing money because the latter (investment) is far more important than just saving money.

I prefer investment to savings. When you save, the banks will give you peanuts as interest but when you invest in a lucrative business, you will make times millions of the interest that the banks pay. Investing your money is better than saving it

Saving money is good but investing money will be better if and only if you know very much about what it is you're investing into, then you'll make it big time

I prefer investment to savings. When you save, the banks will give you peanuts as interest but when you invest in a lucrative business, you will make times millions of the interest that the banks pay. Investing your money is better than saving it

Every wise individual would definitely know that it's very important that you invest more money than you are saving money because the investment makes more money for you.

Investment is a very important aspect of our lifes as it helps the money we are saving to still stay and remain relevant to our use and upkeep as we progress in life

Investment is a very important aspect of our lifes as it helps the money we are saving to still stay and remain relevant to our use and upkeep as we progress in life

Seriously, if you are not investing your money on some investments that would help to secure 🔐 your future, you are definitely making one of the biggest mistakes in life.

Investing is more better, because you money can not grow or give you any form of returns from your savings account. It's best you invest my friend.

Seriously no matter what anyone tells you there is no way you're going to justify saving money to be far more better than investing your money because when you just save your money you don't make any more money from the savings but when you invest you tend to make more money from your investment.

Investing is more better, because you money can not grow or give you any form of returns from your savings account. It's best you invest my friend.
Do not forget that when you invest there is a risk of losing part of your money. Investing in stocks, for example, has the risk of a drop in value that your investment of $100 can be worth $90 next week. With saving money in the bank there is no risk of losing because the deposit is insured.

Saving money is good but investing money is the best. One can consider any business of all kinds, to invest on. But, for saving money, its profits is not predictable. it comes with the rate of commission to the seller
I agree with you. Investment of money is best because you can earn interest. Saving money is also good because there is no risk of losing your money.

Investing money is better and will be much preferred by me. Investing is just like a future plan that comes with much comfortable conditions because the money you invested must have yielded profits

Both are very good and better for meat the same time. You can't just keep saving money without wanting to make it yield something for you. And vise versa for investment too

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, investment is always more better because it's definitely going to be paying you more money than you looked up to.

I will prefer investing with my money than saving it. Because when u save the money, no interest will be made but when I invest with the money I will make profit and I will rather save in crypto currency

Investing contrasts incredibly from saving as it relies upon the picked resource for do the hard work to make expanded riches, as opposed to the gradual money commitments of saving. Over the long haul your capital worth increments through both inherent development, inflationary variables and your capacity to use the revenue stream to either finance new resources, uphold borrowings for additional resources, or use it to increase the first venture.

The sole design is the making of riches, and preferably one is endeavoring to have more capital throughout a specific timeframe, than that which was started with. Significantly, this is the essential objective of investing.
It is more better for you who to invest money done to save money because when I save in the bank does not multiply but when you invest your money it multiplies overtime.

Just because you invest your money it doesn't mean you are going to increase it. What if you invest in the wrong thing and you lose 50% of your money? Wouldn't it have been better to just keep your money and don't invest it into anything? Regardless of what you invest your money into there is always going to be the risk of losing it, even if that risk is extremely low its still there and you should be aware of it
I think most if not all investors that go into any business investment venture would be doing that to get into a loss.due deligence must have been carried out before embarking into such venture.And that is what makes the difference.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back