Save Money With Free things Available at your Office

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of us who are working do have the luxury to use things that are available at work for our own purposes like we can have tea or coffee from Office quota and no need to spend money on it and can also charge our mobile phone or even tab, laptop too and can also use their computer and Internet for our work and to get some print outs or photo copy and for which otherwise we need to spend money on shops.

There are no free things available in my workplace. I cannot save. I save by bringing my food for lunch. I do not like to eat foods with too much oil and salt. I also do not like to fall in line.

You can at least charge your phone or tab or laptop and can use their computer and take print outs for your own purpose

Most of us who are working do have the luxury to use things that are available at work for our own purposes like we can have tea or coffee from Office quota and no need to spend money on it and can also charge our mobile phone or even tab, laptop too and can also use their computer and Internet for our work and to get some print outs or photo copy and for which otherwise we need to spend money on shops.

I do not work in an office. However, I work at my home. I do not need to spend a lots of money when it comes to making money. I save money nowadays.

Many users are saving money through it and actually its a good way, we can get print outs and use company Internet for our purpose

Many users are saving money through it and actually its a good way, we can get print outs and use company Internet for our purpose

So, do you use online money making sites in your office as well? Do you have a day job as well? I work at home only.

Yes I do whenever I have free time from work and it helps as I am using my work breaks to earn online

I am a full-time online freelancer and I work on many sites whenever I have time. This makes it possible for me to earn money,.

I have a full-time job so I am at work most of the time and like to use my employer resources whenever I have free time to earn

There are no free things available in my workplace. I cannot save. I save by bringing my food for lunch. I do not like to eat foods with too much oil and salt. I also do not like to fall in line.
Hahaha
There are no free things that are available here too. You have to buy everything that you need.

Hahaha
There are no free things that are available here too. You have to buy everything that you need.
We only experience free food during a party, lol. But I seldom attend a party. It is simply because the virus is still with us. It is just lurking in a corner. It is better to be safe than sorry.

I like to use all the resources available at work and look forward to more things that can be used lol

If things you use are officially available to you, that's fine but if you are using office resources for your personal benefit that will be something like embezzlement.

I have a full-time job so I am at work most of the time and like to use my employer resources whenever I have free time to earn

I do not have a full-time job, on the contrary. The fact remains that I had one job around two years ago, but I quit it.

I used to take advantage of the free wifi in my office to download seasonal movies. It was a fun thing to enjoy some free things.

It does helo when you have access to these things that we can use in our life and that helps you save money and I feel most use the free resources

It does helo when you have access to these things that we can use in our life and that helps you save money and I feel most use the free resources

There are many employees who may use resources available at the office. However, before using such resources, they have to inform the management.

I think this is for things that are expensive or that you cannot use without prior permission but here we are talking about normal things

I think this is for things that are expensive or that you cannot use without prior permission but here we are talking about normal things
If you are working for a big company, you are free to use resources the way you want after all the business can afford it.

If you are working for a big company, you are free to use resources the way you want after all the business can afford it.
That's correct and they even allow you to use their sim card and pay your mobile bills and some even let them use company car to travel too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back