Save Money by Not Skimping on Preventive healthcare

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many times we don't go for routine health check-ups and like to treat ourselves at home by taking painkillers or homemade remedies which may not work at all times and because of that we may get severely sick and may need to pay more money and get admitted to hospital and that does cost a lot of money so if you don't like to face these circumstances then you should not Skimp on Preventive healthcare and go for routine checkups.

We should not do that and should have a fixed routine for a health check-up every few months or as prescribed by the doctor as this way we can save money on medical bills.

Health care has become a very expensive affair worldwide. A normal visit to a doctor can cost you at least $50 in my place. The best way to save money on health care is by using public health care services and getting health insurance.

Yes we need to do that but even if we don't have that still it will help us in detecting the issues at the earliest so we don't need to face any bad consequences later on

Many times we don't go for routine health check-ups and like to treat ourselves at home by taking painkillers or homemade remedies which may not work at all times and because of that we may get severely sick and may need to pay more money and get admitted to hospital and that does cost a lot of money so if you don't like to face these circumstances then you should not Skimp on Preventive healthcare and go for routine checkups.

In my country, the government does not offer any kind of benefits to the poor people and most of them have to depend on their own savings. healthcare options are pretty much limited in here. What should we do in such case?

We have some schemes available but I am not sure if they work properly because I have no experience with them and this is why it's better to get ourselves checked regularly to not face any serious issue later on

We have some schemes available but I am not sure if they work properly because I have no experience with them and this is why it's better to get ourselves checked regularly to not face any serious issue later on

There is a lots of fraud involved with insurance and many insurance agents just try to sell insurance policies for their own benefits. It is much better to stay away from such insurance policies.

I don't agree with this and this is why we should get our insurance done from recognized companies and through their registered agents

This is true. It is better to stay away from anything that will be making us cure a health situation

If we can keep going for regular health checkups then we can save ourselves from a major shock at later stage

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back