Save Money By Fasting

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Fasting should not be considered a religious activity alone as it's a great way to save money and to stay healthy as it gives our digestive system time to heal and if we start fasting once a week then we can save money on food. By fasting once a week we will be saving money on food for a total of 48 days a year. So you can calculate the amount of money you will be saving.

Fasting should not be considered a religious activity alone as it's a great way to save money and to stay healthy as it gives our digestive system time to heal and if we start fasting once a week then we can save money on food. By fasting once a week we will be saving money on food for a total of 48 days a year. So you can calculate the amount of money you will be saving.

I am a Muslim and Ramadan is just four days away right now. We fast and I think that we can save money. However, many people spend money on Iftar dinner.

Good to know but here I am not talking about the religious aspect, I just mean we can fast for a day in a week to keep our digestive system in check and can save money too

Good to know but here I am not talking about the religious aspect, I just mean we can fast for a day in a week to keep our digestive system in check and can save money too

I think that many non-religious people also fast as well. It can save money. However, people should be careful while breaking fast. Some people may overeat.

Well, fasting also has a lot of health benefits. When your health is good, you do not have to spend money on medical bills, and you ultimately save money.

We can eat in moderation. It is necessary to fast or make our intestines empty for that was the cause of my father's death. He kept on fasting and his intestines rumbled. He was sick with cancer of the large intestine. Te doctor said, our food is digested every 3 hours so if nothing to digest, it will be the intestines to digest themselves.

I think that many non-religious people also fast as well. It can save money. However, people should be careful while breaking fast. Some people may overeat.
This is dependent on them if they are doing it to save money or please god because if they are doing it to save money then they won't over eat.

This is true
I sometimes do this most especially when I don't have money to eat or take care of myself.

It is not good to fast. Our intestines grind food every 3 hours and if there is nothing to grind, the intestines grind themselves. Thar will be the cause of cancer of the large intestine. That was the cause of death to my dad for being a military official and assigned at a far pace and always skipping meals. :cry:

Its an age-old tradition used in India by a community but we can also do that to save money plus to stay healthy as it will work as detox for us

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back