Samsung Electronics New Chip R&D - $15B Investment

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
SEOUL, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics (005930.KS) said on Friday it broke ground at a new semiconductor research and development (R&D) complex in South Korea, where it plans to invest about 20 trillion won ($15 billion) by 2028 to drive leadership in chip technology.

The world's largest memory chip maker and second-largest chip contract manufacturer said the new facility at Giheung, south of Seoul, will lead advanced research on next-generation devices and processes for memory and system chips, as well as development of new tech based on a long-term roadmap.
SOURCE

It seems a lot of companies are pushing to make investments in chip production in various locations. This one will be in South Korea.
I think this move is likely down to the growing issues between China and Taiwan as earlier this year, the US also announced making a chip factory within the country.

Samsung Electronics (005930.KS) said on Friday it broke ground at a new semiconductor research and development (R&D) complex in South Korea, where it plans to invest about 20 trillion won ($15 billion) by 2028 to drive leadership in chip technology.

I think this can be the next big thing bin the world of technology. There seems to be the rising in demand of chip globally on the near future therefore Samsung would have covered this as early as possible. However this would not be a preference to all the people around the globe.

I think it
SOURCE

It seems a lot of companies are pushing to make investments in chip production in various locations. This one will be in South Korea.
I think this move is likely down to the growing issues between China and Taiwan as earlier this year, the US also announced making a chip factory within the country.
S a high time different countries start to compete with China and its other production countries. South Korea giving a wonderful product like this can help bring a healthy competitive Advantage.

I've always like anything Samsung product even due apple are more popular here. They seems to know what they are doing and plan very well for the future.

I've always like anything Samsung product even due apple are more popular here. They seems to know what they are doing and plan very well for the future.
That's very true. When it sometimes comes to comparison too. They have an equal opportunity as to the picture quality; battery capacity and other relevant customer that's make them unique.

I don't particularly like Samsung products because they have been copying Apple's design and style in recent years. In addition, Samsung actively cooperates with Meta, promoting low personal data protection for better quality recommendations. I invest somewhat in Apple shares on the advice of my agent from humaninvesting.com and have not suffered major losses yet. I hope that in the next few years, 5G will also appear in the US because it is only available in South Korea. A faster internet would allow many businesses to reach a new capacity level.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back