Samaup.org Reviews : Scam or Legit

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Samaup is a website where you can make money by uploading files (when people download those files i mean).

• Minimum amount to withdraw : 2$ .
  • Available payment methods : Paypal, Payza, Neteller, Webmoney & Amazon gift cards .
  • Payments between 24-48 hours!
  • 10% referral bonus!
  • Payment proofs can be found by clicking here!
  • Payout rates :

Tiers5-500 MB500-1000 MB1000-* MB
Tier 1$4$4$4
Tier 2$3$3$3
Tier 3$3$3$3
Tier 4$2$2$2

Tier 1 countiers : United States
Tier 2 Countries : Australia
Tier 3 Countries : United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia
Tier 4 countries : All other countries

Thanks for sharing this important information, the only issues i have with such is the region, rarely do you find great sites like this made available for Africans, i can see as well that the minimum payout is very good, one has to be consistent as well to be able to make higher cash outs, thanks once again.

Thanks for sharing this important information, the only issues i have with such is the region, rarely do you find great sites like this made available for Africans, i can see as well that the minimum payout is very good, one has to be consistent as well to be able to make higher cash outs, thanks once again.
this website is actually meant for everyone and it supports all countries, where countries differ is when it comes to downloads, downloads payouts vary from a country to another, you can see more in the payout rates table above ^

Compared to some other site, the rates according to the different country tiers are not bad. The important thing is to be able to promote your download link in appropriate platforms to generate enough clicks.

I love your review, thank you. I think it's a good one.... Since they allow all countries to participate. Not only that, they have different withdrawal options. Also, the withdrawal limit is not very high. Nice.......

Where is the link bro, you didn't include it, I can't wait to join, this is just the type of site I have been waiting for, no more dulling, cos time waits for now, now it the time to act, I have calculated my steps now is the time to move,

So, you make money on this platform when someone downloads your uploaded file. Do we have to upload only the files that we own, or can we upload any files we want? The concept is interesting but the thread does not speak on copyright issue.

Even though I have worked in this type of platform before and I didn't make any money but I will definitely give this one a try saying it is legit. Good one.

Who will be marketing the files that I uploaded to dhs website. Will I be the one marketing this files after uploading them or the websites? And if my files are not downloaded, what happens

Who will be marketing the files that I uploaded to dhs website. Will I be the one marketing this files after uploading them or the websites? And if my files are not downloaded, what happens
you make money if people download your files, advertising them is your own duty, you have to share links for your files, if nobody downloads them, you don't get anything

It's obviously not going to be easy at all what if nobody comes to check out your things to download them .you will surely don't get paid it will definitely results to waste of effort .

It's obviously not going to be easy at all what if nobody comes to check out your things to download them .you will surely don't get paid it will definitely results to waste of effort .
that's where being smart shines, of course nobody is going to download files that nobody wants, i make money from file uploading which means it works, if it doesn't work for you, it's your own issue

Has anyone made any money from this platform?. Please share your experience so that other people that wants to venture into it will have idea.

Has anyone made any money from this platform?. Please share your experience so that other people that wants to venture into it will have idea.
it's surely legit, i can guarantee you that, you just have to start working and know how to get people to download files from your links to be able to make money

super site I can't wait to reach the minimum withdrawal it's really very easy to complet the tasks thank you for showing me this super site I hope I can earn as much money online

You have really done well by bringing this earning platform here even with your payments proofs. It shows that you have really worked there and the site is really paying, though those from tier one are paid more but I think it is still worth trying. I will check it out. Thanks for sharing.

This is actually a very good site and I love how the site is being run but I do not think I would engaged because of how low the earning would be.

The problem with site like is that you need people to download your files perhaps thousands of times before you can make the same money with this program. It means you have to do for high in the month file and make it available for free download and this is usually hard.

If one is Beeing paid for uploading files, what types of files are we suppose to be uploading here if I may ask? I hope they are not personal data field they're expecting to get from us?

This would depend on what your gift contains, stronger and more valuable content will serve as good reasons for people to download your gift, also your sales copy should be convincing enough

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back