Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is a great news story out of MSN. NFL star Russell Okung decided he wanted to invest all of his salary in Bitcoin back in 2019. All $13 million of his money was moved into Bitcoin. And that investment has paid off, as he could be drawing getting $21 million out of his investment.

I wonder if he's going to wait before he takes the money, or see if he can gain more out of it.

The fact that bitcoin investment is very lucrative is something that almost everyone cannot deny . Many institutions that have invested heavily in bitcoin has seen rapid profit from it , especially microstrategy. The only challenge here is that it requires patience due to it's volatility

I do feel he should be getting way more than that if he actually invested in 2019. Bitcoin was around $10k then and now it's above the $60k mark. So at the very least, he should have tripled his investment by now. Unless there's something that we don't know about the investment.

His investment strategy comes with higher risk, imagine the price of Bitcoin goes down a thousand dollars as it happened back in year 2015. That means large portion of his investment would have gone out of the the thing hair. Well I am happy for him as he has made enough profit from the investment. This is risky in my opinion.

Congrats to him, I always knew it was going to pay off in the long run. A lot of people have really made a lot and are still making a lot from Bitcoin Investment. One just needs to do the basics of just hodl and watch their Investment grow. They shouldn't be tempted to sell even when there is a dip.

I always tell people around that crypto currencies are usually worth the risk attached and we should try as much as possible to get enough knowledge. The rich ones are always winning.

real-time trade execution and price details
Start with as little as $100.
Reassurance from a world leader
Support in your native language is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Multiple jurisdictions are involved in the regulation of this product.
Safety for segregated funds is available.
Trade stocks without paying a fee.
Your link to the world's capital markets
At FXTM, you'll find new opportunities and the resources you need to succeed.
In just a few minutes, you can become a member of FXTM.

Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency that I don't think anyone can lose their investment in if they invest into it because of its popularity and the fact that people will always invest in Bitcoin. Mr Russell Okung's investment into Bitcoin and his subsequent profit in it is a testimony that bitcoin can be so profitable as an investment.

This is a great news story out of MSN. NFL star Russell Okung decided he wanted to invest all of his salary in Bitcoin back in 2019. All $13 million of his money was moved into Bitcoin. And that investment has paid off, as he could be drawing getting $21 million out of his investment.

I wonder if he's going to wait before he takes the money, or see if he can gain more out of it.
If he truly invested close to $13 million in 2019 when bitcoin was still at lower price compare to now, then he must be hiding the amount of money he retrieve back today.

Bitcoin is one cryptocurrency that I don't think anyone can lose their investment in if they invest into it because of its popularity and the fact that people will always invest in Bitcoin. Mr Russell Okung's investment into Bitcoin and his subsequent profit in it is a testimony that bitcoin can be so profitable as an investment.
The current dip in crypto currency prices has shown that one can lose even when investing only in Bitcoin, so this notion is not completely true .

The current dip in crypto currency prices has shown that one can lose even when investing only in Bitcoin, so this notion is not completely true .
Do we agree with me that the current deep that all cryptocurrency are into right now is not permanent as the Bitcoin that you are talking about will definitely boost later so if the person can exercise some amount of patience then will definitely make some profit of is cryptocurrency investment.

Bitcoin have made many rich overnight. I am not surprised that he made such an amount of profit. Tesla's investment in bitcoin made the company 10 billion dollars in a short period before it denounced accepting bitcoin as a payment option for the electric cars

I always tell people around that crypto currencies are usually worth the risk attached and we should try as much as possible to get enough knowledge. The rich ones are always winning.
Cryptocurrency can worty the risks if you are investing in a good promising coin for a long time as the person has just did, since 2019, he really tried that greed didn't make me to sell it off.

For Russell okung, I am very happy for him in his Bitcoin news just as I am for others making itnnig I the game too. More Bitcoin tonhis account I must say I guess

Those who invested in bitcoin in the early days, before August, 2020, are reaping he benefits of bitcoin because even during the dip, the value of bitcoin is still higher than the price that they paid.

Those who invested in bitcoin in the early days, before August, 2020, are reaping he benefits of bitcoin because even during the dip, the value of bitcoin is still higher than the price that they paid.
Early investment in cryptocurrency is the best thing, even though the price of cryptocurrency is falling as you said but some people are still gaining because they invested earlier which is the best.

Very true. The deep in this present time compared to those who got this cryptocurrency in that period, cannot even get close to the price bought back then, which still keeps them in profit regardless

That is a very good news for him even though there was a crash in the price of cryptocurrencies recently but I think it will recover and a lot of people will make gain.

Seriously, a lot of people who are actually huge investors in cryptocurrencies are really suffering a great loss currently and there isn't any sort of fix for the challenges.

Investing in bitcoin is very lucrative so I will not be surprised if someone would decide to invest his or her last money in crypto platform even though this is risky as putting all eggs in one basket is not advisable. If I had invested in butcoin back then I would be in serious money today but it is never too late though. I think more people will go into this earning arena compared to few years back. This is just my opinion though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back