What's new

Running a Paid to Post Site

I think that I might run such kind of project in the future, but since i do not have any experience, I may need to hire professional people and partners to run such kind of project.
Yes you're right, it is not a bad idea to invite people who knows much more than you, it is good to invite professional so that they can help you run everything.
That's a good idea, but I think there's a lots of ways to resolve this issue of having fake views, you can introduce recaptcha, I think this will very much help.
Yes you're right by saying this, introducing it will really help, in other to be free away from having fake things like this one can be able to introduce recapcha in his site

I hope running a paid to post forum is not an easy task as most folks can think of. This job requires one to have enough funds for keeping the website up and running and paying your active posters in case the forum fails to generate enough revenue to sustain itself.

Either there is min world count but sometimes people get credited for something like that:
I advertise such product and this is WhatsApp number
I could guide you on something and this is Instagram account
Or even they could reach payout for such post:
Thanks for the valuable thread, sounds interesting.
Such content is not SEO friendly and doesn't add any monetary value to the blog or paid to post site.
I am not talking about plagiarized content this is another story.

Yes you're right, it is not a bad idea to invite people who knows much more than you, it is good to invite professional so that they can help you run everything.

Yes you're right by saying this, introducing it will really help, in other to be free away from having fake things like this one can be able to introduce recapcha in his site

It is always a much better idea to hire professionals and let them do their job when it comes comes to handling technical aspects in any kind of field in this world.

It is always a much better idea to hire professionals and let them do their job when it comes comes to handling technical aspects in any kind of field in this world.
Yes you're right inviting or hiring professional is not a bad idea, one just has to bring them so that they can run all the necessary things for you while you pay them.

This is the issue with these sites because they can make money off of you without doing any work since they can advertise on ptc sites at a much lower cost.

Actually running a post to paid forums is very lucrative but stressful sometimes because it requires people with much computer knowledge and one of the problem is that members tend to give low content contribution.

No but I am into blogging, however,
blogging is good but viewership on one post takes time to develop and grow. Weekly is good. Weekly posts can be used to an advantage. Best of this week or a recap of what happened

running any form of website is very difficult and you would need so many help of people would are professional to help you in making the website a progress on the long run.

running any form of website is very difficult and you would need so many help of people would are professional to help you in making the website a progress on the long run.

I think running a paid to post site or forum could be a fun way to generate extra revenue and make more money. Now there are many people who make a huge sum of money by running a paid to post forum.

yes, there is definitely a lot of money to make from the online space currently and if done correctly, you can become very profitable doing it on the long run and it is a great choice as well.

Once I created an article site that was open to paid posting. Users could publish articles and earn $1 for every 1000 views on their articles. However, I had to stop this reward program because some of the writers were using traffic exchange sites to generate fake views on their articles. Then I started paying a fixed rate for every published article. I was running this site fr few years and was paying the writers regularly until the beginning of Covid Pandemic.
I believe that I could operate this very business in the future, but because I lack the skills, I will also need to engage competent personnel and collaborators to accomplish this.

Waoh. That's a good one but the idea of people generating fake traffic is really bad - some extents to which people go can really amaze you sometimes. Thank God you were able to find out else you'd have been loosing a lot of money.

That's a good idea,if you have the knowledge on how to run a paid to post sites you'll definitely enjoy it, but if you don't have experience on how it works you are not going to get it right.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back