What's new

Running a Paid to Post Site

Once I created an article site that was open to paid posting. Users could publish articles and earn $1 for every 1000 views on their articles. However, I had to stop this reward program because some of the writers were using traffic exchange sites to generate fake views on their articles. Then I started paying a fixed rate for every published article. I was running this site fr few years and was paying the writers regularly until the beginning of Covid Pandemic.

The viewer must resolve a captcha in order to have valid visit means before accessing page there is captcha protection or HCAPTCHA or solve media to the visit being counted else there will be much cheating. Many sites implement such features.

Reactions: AJH
That is the concern when it comes to these sites because it can be advertised on a ptc site for a much smaller fee and therefore they will be able to profit from you without having to do much work.

Once I created an article site that was open to paid posting. Users could publish articles and earn $1 for every 1000 views on their articles. However, I had to stop this reward program because some of the writers were using traffic exchange sites to generate fake views on their articles. Then I started paying a fixed rate for every published article. I was running this site fr few years and was paying the writers regularly until the beginning of Covid Pandemic.

I also wanted to create a paid to post site because it is a very lucrative business. Paid to post forums allow you to earn a good amount of advertising revenue from many networks.

I have always know that some writers can be very cunning when it comes to doing everything possible to earn money from getting in fake traffic. It's a good thing that you had to find out their source of fake traffic on time, otherwise they would have run you dried up.

I'm currently running a Paid to Post forum with a friend of mine whom I meet online and we started working together. We looked for a way to offer services to webmasters and found one. We set up a host like the defunt Postloop and we were doing nicely. Later we decided to set up a Paid Posting platform called Referral Index where members earn from their dialy activities.

Reactions: AJH
I enjoy working on paid to post sites especially bizdustry because I learn slot, I earn slot too at least it will help me care for some my needs. I also get to answer questions on things I learn on bizdustry when am offline.

Runninga paid to post sites should definitely be a challenging in job, so kudos to the admins. I once had a blog and even though there was no one to deal with, it still took a lot of time.
I always wonder if the owners made enough money to pay for their expenses and still have profits leftover.

I'm currently running a Paid to Post forum with a friend of mine whom I meet online and we started working together. We looked for a way to offer services to webmasters and found one. We set up a host like the defunt Postloop and we were doing nicely. Later we decided to set up a Paid Posting platform called Referral Index where members earn from their dialy activities.

Well, that's great! If you want then I can also work for your forum and post threads and posts there. When will you launch your forum? Please let me know about it. :)

Past I'm not runs a website or forum, in future also I have no idea to open a website, this information really new for me,
now I understand how difficult run a website, and how many problems face that site owner, when we visit that site with our bad intention, I mean visit that site through pay to view sites,
because I am also work on this type pay to visit sites, now I understand only the topic creators earn decent amount of money, not a website owner or a fake visitor like me.

I think that I might run such kind of project in the future, but since i do not have any experience, I may need to hire professional people and partners to run such kind of project.

That's a good idea, but I think there's a lots of ways to resolve this issue of having fake views, you can introduce recaptcha, I think this will very much help.

Runninga paid to post sites should definitely be a challenging in job, so kudos to the admins. I once had a blog and even though there was no one to deal with, it still took a lot of time.
I always wonder if the owners made enough money to pay for their expenses and still have profits leftover.

Paid to post sites are really good ways to earn a considerable amount of money online, but what exactly do you need to have in other to run your own forum?

Paid to post sites are really good ways to earn a considerable amount of money online, but what exactly do you need to have in other to run your own forum?
You need to have a plan and monetization planning because having only budget then you will run out of payment after few weeks of paying but in other part you need monetize such activity.

I believe that I might manage a project of this nature in the future, but because I lack the necessary experience, I might need to partner with or employ professionals to carry out the project.

Well, that's great! If you want then I can also work for your forum and post threads and posts there. When will you launch your forum? Please let me know about it. :)
Yes you're right by saying this, it is such a nice idea to start running your own pay to post site, I am very sure it's very difficult but one can earn passive income with this method.

Yes you're right by saying this, it is such a nice idea to start running your own pay to post site, I am very sure it's very difficult but one can earn passive income with this method.

Paid to post forum could take some time to make money for you and make some progress, but eventually you will make money if you are devoted enough to your forum.

Paid to post forum could take some time to make money for you and make some progress, but eventually you will make money if you are devoted enough to your forum.
Wow I don't know how it goes, at first I think once one has the necessary capital to start running the forum, he will start earning once there are people active in the site

Due to the fact that it is a very profitable enterprise, I am also planning on develop a paid to post website. You can generate a sizable quantity of cash from introducing ads in paid-to-post forums.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back