What's new

RUMBLE.com REVIEW: LEGIT or SCAM ?

It seems to be a nice platform. But I’m curious realistically, how much can one be able to make on a 30 days, that’s if I’m active on the platform without referrals.

It seems to be a nice platform. But I’m curious realistically, how much can one be able to make on a 30 days, that’s if I’m active on the platform without referrals.
It's very difficult to get approval of your videos. I uploaded videos but they didn't approve. So you need to check yourself

The information on the videos and their earnings is very interesting, my godson would be happy to work on the site, as there is good pay. But before recommending I would like to know if they finally approved the videos uploaded by @ Juen15. With the confirmation and the answer regarding the payments, I will be waiting.

View attachment 958

➡ WHAT IS RUMBLE.com?

Rumble.com is a platform designed mainly for creators, Rumble will pay you 90% of the ad revenue on your content that is uploaded only on their website.
This platform is obligated to pay you 60% of the Net Earnings from your uploaded content which of course is collected from advertisements within the platform with the Rumble Video Player, when you choose any option where you can distribute your content as well in youtube ( or ”Not For Sale” which is the one where Rumble will not partake any monetization with your uploaded content). It also allows you to upload the content you already have on youtube and earn from both in the same time. It is a great option that you can choose between what license fits you best.

Is this platform the new competition for youtube channel? let`s take a look to their website in the images below.

View attachment 950

They also have a forum with almost 160.000 users where you can connect with other creators about everything that is about this amazing platform. You can comment over there and let other users know about your experience with the platform, or you can ask questions to receive the answers that you seek. When you register on the platform you also get an account on their forum, it is the same account for both.

View attachment 952

If you want you can also check some more information which is quoted from the Terms and Rules of their services in the text below:

When you verify your account with your phone number you will upgrade your account capabilities and you will be able to:
  • Upload new videos
  • Leave comments on videos
  • Cash out your earnings
They also have a shop system where you can create and sell your own Teespring.
View attachment 956
Want to learn more ? Here you can find their video guides :

Below you can find also a short how to:

Want to learn even more? You can find out more guides on their website here, they have prepared everything you need to learn and get started. Check also this image below!

View attachment 955

Check my first video here and react with a Rumble (+).

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH RUMBLE.com?

When upfront payment amount is indicated below in your account overview, the amount indicated will be issued to your account. You do not have to worry about receiving the withdrawal (because all payments will be remitted to your Rumble account 30 days after the platforms receives payments by from their 3rd party partners).

View attachment 953

The minimum amount to cash out (withdraw) as payment is $50 USD. You can withdraw after you reached the minimum threshold through either PayPal or Payoneer, after you add your PayPal e-mail address in the account options or connect to your Payoneer account you can start the payout process.

They also have a referral system where you can earn commissions from them when they upload content, you will make 5% out of the ad revenue for anyone you refer, which it is still an amazing chance to grow your earnings on this platform.
View attachment 954

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Get started with your new Rumble account by clicking here.
2. Create a new channel in the channels section of account overview.
3. Start uploading videos today, in the upload section.
4. Earn with your content and withdraw.
5. Click here and press the + button

View attachment 964

Wow great

Detailed explanation though, you must have gone through a lot of stress before comic up with this write-up. More strength. The main thing I don't like about this site is the uploading part. How much will you even get for uploading an image or are they using the quality of the image to pay?

Never heard of this site, however, I have heard about a lot of other sites, that look like youtube and allow you to earn by sharing your videos. I am not into video content creation, I don't have knowledge and skills for video creation.However, soon I might step into this field.

A very well written explanation about the site. You've provided the information that we needed in order to know the site. Now i'm curious about Rumble's potential. Do you think the site has potential growing just like youtube? I might search more about this site. Will try to create an account tomorrow to really engage with the site.

How come rumble is not famous yet? With all these fantastic things you said about them.

You gave a comprehensive review and from everything you said, seems like what is going to make Sense. You are able to earn up to 60% from revenue.

But some people are complaining of having to submit video on the site in the past without getting approved. Seems it's not so easy getting your videos approved there.

This rumble sound like a very genuine earning platform online. This is the kind of platform that I have been searching for and I hope it does pay all countries of the world because if it does not pay my country, it will be so bad for me. Sharing content on this platform we really make sense.

YouTube has been around for long and now most people are used to it so I am not sure if this will be a big competition on YouTube as subscribers are already use to the advertisement on the platform.

Wow! Let me first commemend you for taking your time to put up this detailed writeup. From the above analysis I think it is worth exploring for more information. This could be an alternative for AdSense earnings. I also like the fact that it has less requirements. I am checking it out right away. Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 958

➡ WHAT IS RUMBLE.com?

Rumble.com is a platform designed mainly for creators, Rumble will pay you 90% of the ad revenue on your content that is uploaded only on their website.
This platform is obligated to pay you 60% of the Net Earnings from your uploaded content which of course is collected from advertisements within the platform with the Rumble Video Player, when you choose any option where you can distribute your content as well in youtube ( or ”Not For Sale” which is the one where Rumble will not partake any monetization with your uploaded content). It also allows you to upload the content you already have on youtube and earn from both in the same time. It is a great option that you can choose between what license fits you best.

Is this platform the new competition for youtube channel? let`s take a look to their website in the images below.

View attachment 950

They also have a forum with almost 160.000 users where you can connect with other creators about everything that is about this amazing platform. You can comment over there and let other users know about your experience with the platform, or you can ask questions to receive the answers that you seek. When you register on the platform you also get an account on their forum, it is the same account for both.

View attachment 952

If you want you can also check some more information which is quoted from the Terms and Rules of their services in the text below:

When you verify your account with your phone number you will upgrade your account capabilities and you will be able to:
  • Upload new videos
  • Leave comments on videos
  • Cash out your earnings
They also have a shop system where you can create and sell your own Teespring.
View attachment 956
Want to learn more ? Here you can find their video guides :

Below you can find also a short how to:

Want to learn even more? You can find out more guides on their website here, they have prepared everything you need to learn and get started. Check also this image below!

View attachment 955

Check my first video here and react with a Rumble (+).

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH RUMBLE.com?

When upfront payment amount is indicated below in your account overview, the amount indicated will be issued to your account. You do not have to worry about receiving the withdrawal (because all payments will be remitted to your Rumble account 30 days after the platforms receives payments by from their 3rd party partners).

View attachment 953

The minimum amount to cash out (withdraw) as payment is $50 USD. You can withdraw after you reached the minimum threshold through either PayPal or Payoneer, after you add your PayPal e-mail address in the account options or connect to your Payoneer account you can start the payout process.

They also have a referral system where you can earn commissions from them when they upload content, you will make 5% out of the ad revenue for anyone you refer, which it is still an amazing chance to grow your earnings on this platform.
View attachment 954

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

1. Get started with your new Rumble account by clicking here.
2. Create a new channel in the channels section of account overview.
3. Start uploading videos today, in the upload section.
4. Earn with your content and withdraw.
5. Click here and press the + button

View attachment 964

I like this and I must say this,just hearing this here on this platform,this is the more reason why I can't joke with this platform,i can say am addicted I guess to this site. As for the rumble is a very good one I guess,have been thinking why youtube has no competitive since all this while,is a good one tho,am going to sign up there as well to give it some try.

Rumble.com is a new website, yes, and has seemingly lots to offer to the general public. This will take some time for it to be a welcoming idea. To call it a scam or legit platform may be too quick since a lot still needs to be discovered.

I am yet to work on video content. I have a youtube channel but the channel is just for the purpose of using youtube. I have never heard of this platform called youtube. I doubt it will replace youtube even though concept sounds so unique.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back