➡ WHAT IS RUMBLE.com?
Rumble.com is a platform designed mainly for creators, Rumble will pay you 90% of the ad revenue on your content that is uploaded only on their website.
This platform is obligated to pay you 60% of the Net Earnings from your uploaded content which of course is collected from advertisements within the platform with the Rumble Video Player, when you choose any option where you can distribute your content as well in youtube ( or ”Not For Sale” which is the one where Rumble will not partake any monetization with your uploaded content). It also allows you to upload the content you already have on youtube and earn from both in the same time. It is a great option that you can choose between what license fits you best.
Is this platform the new competition for youtube channel? let`s take a look to their website in the images below.
They also have a forum with almost 160.000 users where you can connect with other creators about everything that is about this amazing platform. You can comment over there and let other users know about your experience with the platform, or you can ask questions to receive the answers that you seek. When you register on the platform you also get an account on their forum, it is the same account for both.
If you want you can also check some more information which is quoted from the Terms and Rules of their services in the text below:
Rumble.com is committed to promoting the most up-to-date and unique content possible while maintaining standards consistent with the Internet community and the societies of the world. Accordingly, Rumble.com will NOT process, digitize, post, upload, store, share or otherwise display on the Rumble.com website:
Rumble.com has the sole discretion to decide whether content or material is prohibited on the Site. You acknowledge that Rumble.com has the absolute right (but not the obligation) to delete, move and edit content and material for any reason, in any manner, at any time, without notice.
- Content or material that we believe is pornographic, obscene, or of an adult or sexual nature;
- Content or material that exploits children under the age of 18 or posts or discloses any personally identifying information about children under the age of 18;
- Content or material promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, promoting harm or injury to any group, individual or cruelty to animals including, but not limited to:
- Instructions on how to assemble or use bombs, grenades or other weapons; and
- Disseminating personal information about another individual for malevolent purposes, including libel, slander, defamation or violation of an individual.s right to privacy.
- Copyrighted content or material that is used without the express permission of the owner; Photographs and other images published in books, magazines, posters, calendars, websites and other media are generally protected by copyright law.
- Content or material that infringes or encroaches on the rights of others, including, but not limited to, infringement of privacy and publicity rights and harm to reputation; or
- Any links to the above.
You should also know that in visiting the Rumble.com website, you may be exposed to materials you consider to be offensive and you assume responsibility for your exposure.
When you verify your account with your phone number you will upgrade your account capabilities and you will be able to:
- Upload new videos
- Leave comments on videos
- Cash out your earnings
Want to learn more ? Here you can find their video guides :
Below you can find also a short how to:
1) Create products: To start you’ll want to create your first product. Get tips on how to create meaningful designs here. Learn more about file formatting tips and tools here. Get the low-down on using the Teespring Launcher here.
2) Order samples: Order samples of your products so you can use them in your promotional content and increase your sales in the future.
3) Set up store: Next create your custom storefront. Find more info on customizing your storefront here.
4) Create promo codes: You can create discounts and share promo codes to help increase your sales early on.
5) Update settings: Visit the settings section of your account to add your payout info. Note you’ll need to enter your payout info + drives sales to be assigned a trust score and become eligible for the Boosted Network.
6) Activate Google Analytics: Get more insight with Teespring’s Google Analytics integration. Once activated, you’ll be able to learn more about the people visiting your listing pages and stores.
7) Message buyers: Once you get your first few sales you can start messaging your buyers and turn them into repeat shoppers.
8) Unlock pricing discounts: As your sales increase you could be eligible to earn more profit margin per sale thanks to Teespring’s Pricing Discount Tiers.
9) Collect payout: Once your orders have shipped visit the payouts section of your account to collect your profit.
10) Support resources: Take advantage of Teespring’s dedicated support teams standing by to help! Contact [email protected] to reach our Seller Support Team. You can send buyers to [email protected] for customer support.
Want to learn even more? You can find out more guides on their website here, they have prepared everything you need to learn and get started. Check also this image below!
Check my first video here and react with a Rumble (+).
➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH RUMBLE.com?
When upfront payment amount is indicated below in your account overview, the amount indicated will be issued to your account. You do not have to worry about receiving the withdrawal (because all payments will be remitted to your Rumble account 30 days after the platforms receives payments by from their 3rd party partners).
The minimum amount to cash out (withdraw) as payment is $50 USD. You can withdraw after you reached the minimum threshold through either PayPal or Payoneer, after you add your PayPal e-mail address in the account options or connect to your Payoneer account you can start the payout process.
They also have a referral system where you can earn commissions from them when they upload content, you will make 5% out of the ad revenue for anyone you refer, which it is still an amazing chance to grow your earnings on this platform.
➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?
1. Get started with your new Rumble account by clicking here.
2. Create a new channel in the channels section of account overview.
3. Start uploading videos today, in the upload section.
4. Earn with your content and withdraw.
5. Click here and press the + button