What's new

Rotate4All.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

This PTC website should be verified guys. Thanks so much fellow for sharing this information with us. Let me confirm if this platform still exist. I will be glad to join you on this and earn some cool cash.
And how much can I make monthly on this platform?

This PTC website should be verified guys. Thanks so much fellow for sharing this information with us. Let me confirm if this platform still exist. I will be glad to join you on this and earn some cool cash.
And how much can I make monthly on this platform?

Please visit my posts on this thread.
In details I have already mentioned how you can earn on this site.
Site is legit and paying since a long days.
Check the earning ways I have mentioned earlier in previous posts in this thread.

Okay. The $14 you received twice already took you how long to do? And pls can you share you link with me let me register.

Yes - Surfing sites is unlimited.
This is not actually a PTC site. This is PTP (Paid to Promote) site.
As I written there is 2 types of earning. Surfing Sites and Promote your PTP link.
If you try only surfing site, it will take too much time to reach $5 as earning per site visit too low.
If you promote your PTP link and if you will get daily visits, you can earn with out any work (surfing sites).
Okay I think I understand a little about what you are trying to say, but what about in a situation where you do not get any visits to your link, what happens?

Okay I think I understand a little about what you are trying to say, but what about in a situation where you do not get any visits to your link, what happens?

Nothing will happen.
Your earning will not grow.
Your earning will grow, only if you browse sites or you will get clicks on your ptp link.
When it will reach $5 you can request for payout.
Post automatically merged:

Okay. The $14 you received twice already took you how long to do? And pls can you share you link with me let me register.

It took me 15 to 20 days.
I am already working many PTC sites. So I have advertise in some PTC sites.
You can share your link where ever possible. You can click on below Rotate4All banner to register.

Payment #3
Thanks

Rotate4All 03.png

Funds received
peer avatar
Rotate4all Partner
$10.46 AirUSD
rotate4all - Publisher payout

Transaction details
Funds sent from
admin@rotate4all.com

Date completed
22 Jan 2022 4:51:49 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Payment #4
Thanks

Rotate4All 04.png

19:25 13.07.22
Receive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U2974056
rotate4all.com
+23.36
Received Payment 23.36 USD from account U2974056.
Memo: rotate4all - Publisher payout

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back