What's new

Robots and automation take over all of the humans' jobs?

Robot will never take over all the human works human jobs are there for human but most of the work in he future will be handle by robot because if you go into some industry now you will see that many people factory now uses robot to complete their jobs

Robots are simply not able to do all the work a human can do. However, since the technology is developing really fast, it might be possible that robots might be capable of doing things we cannot imagine today. We are able to send unmanned machines into the space today.

Automation and artificial intelligence are definitely going to take the jobs made for humans a lot in the next few years but they can never be able to take all the jobs because there are some that involves physical interaction.

Automation and artificial intelligence are definitely going to take the jobs made for humans a lot in the next few years but they can never be able to take all the jobs because there are some that involves physical interaction.
Except for robots maintenance, because half it is powered by robots and a half it is powered by robots engineers.

There is really a great advancement in technology and soon, very soon robots will be seen everywhere handling most of the human jobs but the truth still remains that they can't handle all jobs. Robots can't even invent new technology on their own, they aren't humans

There is really a great advancement in technology and soon, very soon robots will be seen everywhere handling most of the human jobs but the truth still remains that they can't handle all jobs. Robots can't even invent new technology on their own, they aren't humans

Creation of robots have increased the job market for tech savvy people who know how to deal in gadgets and machinery that requires technical knowledge about machines.In my city, there are many factories that require technicians and they pay them on monthly basis.

I think robots and machines can be utilised more in areas like computing and industrial work. It is a good technology and very helpful for many purposes.
There is no denying the fact that robot animation will always help the human to increase their work efficiency bought for the robots to replace human beings completely is going to be very impossible.

There is no denying the fact that robot animation will always help the human to increase their work efficiency bought for the robots to replace human beings completely is going to be very impossible.

Even though robots cannot replace humans completely, I believe that they have replaced humans by a large ratio and they have indeed caused unemployment to some extent.

Robots are already taking over human jobs both at home and in offices and this may render a lot of people jobless, it will also, the use of robots will make a lot of people very lazy.

Creation of robots have increased the job market for tech savvy people who know how to deal in gadgets and machinery that requires technical knowledge about machines.In my city, there are many factories that require technicians and they pay them on monthly basis.
Well, that's really good to know but I guess my country or maybe making it more specific, I would say my region is not yet very developed to the extent of making or handling robots.

I won't appreciate this in a way of enhancing technology in almost everything because it's a threat to humans. It will only cause hunger and starvation in many cases as robots will be replaced with man power and they become totally unemployed.
Yes.
It is indeed a threat to humans.
When jobs that can be handled by man are taken over by robots and machines, unemployment rate will increase leading to starvation.
Post automatically merged:

Let's give it five decades.
Robots and machines would take over atleast 80% of human jobs.
Processing companies would no longer need human labour, banks too may rid off human labour. Teaching by humans may become obsolete too.
seriously speaking.
The way things are going, in a couple of years, a lot of human jobs would be taken up by robots.
This would lead to unemployment.

Robots are already taking over human jobs both at home and in offices and this may render a lot of people jobless, it will also, the use of robots will make a lot of people very lazy.

An increase in population is also leading to high rate of unemployment. When robots and machines handle the job and when the population increases, the number of unemployed people increase a lot.

Even though robots cannot replace humans completely, I believe that they have replaced humans by a large ratio and they have indeed caused unemployment to some extent.
This is actually very true because a lot of people's jobs have already been replaced by robot but the point I'm trying to make is that it is not possible for robots to take over human job 100%.

Well, that's really good to know but I guess my country or maybe making it more specific, I would say my region is not yet very developed to the extent of making or handling robots.

You made an interesting point. I think robots and machinery are mostly being used in the developed world rather than being used more commonly in developing countries. I also live in a country where they still require labor in factories to do risky jobs that are supposed to be done by the machines.

Yes truely robot are very good when it comes to working sector they are doing an awesome job,but there some Important aspect of so many jobs that even the best of the robot won't be Able to carryout themselves

Yes truely robot are very good when it comes to working sector they are doing an awesome job,but there some Important aspect of so many jobs that even the best of the robot won't be Able to carryout themselves
That is actually the point a lot of people are missing because when it comes to human labour in an organisation it cannot be totally eliminated by robots or automated machine no matter how good they are.

Though robots have starting dominating most business sectors, now we even have bots that helps in our trading. I believe within the next 10 to 15 years robots would play more roles in our business sectors than it is doing now.
That's something that I can attest to very well because it's something that I have been making use of for a while now but there are limitations to bots trading because it's what you set it to trade that it's going to trade.

That's something that I can attest to very well because it's something that I have been making use of for a while now but there are limitations to bots trading because it's what you set it to trade that it's going to trade.
Thats the thing about robots, they do what they have been programmed to do, which means if there is an error or a mistake in their programming, they would also exhibit that mistake.

Thats the thing about robots, they do what they have been programmed to do, which means if there is an error or a mistake in their programming, they would also exhibit that mistake.
Exactly, it's the flaw in all robotic set up because someone would definitely have to do its programing which can be rigged to do another thing and it can be corrupted.

The issue of virus and hacks in robots is something that's going to be a major setback with the use of robots in trying to replace human labor completely.

Exactly, it's the flaw in all robotic set up because someone would definitely have to do its programing which can be rigged to do another thing and it can be corrupted.

It is not a big deal to program a robot. I do not think that we would need 10 people to program a robot. One person is enough to do this job. So, just because a robot needs to be programmed, it does not mean that robots would not affect the employment rate in a negative way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back