What's new

Risky investment

All investment are risky from a 5% risk investment to a 76% risk investment and based on the higher the risk the higher the profit that's why most people blindly go into many investment

All investment are risky from a 5% risk investment to a 76% risk investment and based on the higher the risk the higher the profit that's why most people blindly go into many investment
Any Investment site or plan that exceed 1% may not last more than a month before it crashed this is based on my statistics and experience in hyips watch and analysts. Invest early and what you can afford to loose is the secret.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
Never start a business with any unknown person Because most people do fraud.. I have seen many people who invest in a company without knowing, but they do not get profits. Because those companies are fraudulent and fraudulent, I think that it should always be considered before the investment that the company or people are investing with.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
Hmmm, one needs to be very careful while considering where to invest his/her hard earn money. Lots of companies and business outfits are not what they claimed to be to us. Some are scam while others don't real have solid financial background and so can easily crash out.

Bonds / Fixed Income Investments include bonds and bond mutual funds. ... Stocks / Equity Investments include stocks and stock mutual funds. These investments are considered the riskiest of the three major asset classes, but they also offer the greatest potential for high returns.

Lots of companies as fold up not because they have intention to progress but just to run away with your money but this particular company probably have a vision to progress but something happen at the long run go them to fold up

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is no ensured approach to twofold your cash with any speculation. However, there are a lot of instances of ventures that multiplied or more in a brief timeframe. For all of these, there are hundreds that have fizzled, so the onus is on the purchaser to be careful.
Post automatically merged:

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is no ensured approach to twofold your cash with any speculation. However, there are a lot of instances of ventures that multiplied or more in a brief timeframe. For all of these, there are hundreds that have fizzled, so the onus is on the purchaser to be careful.

My friend is the heavy amount of the investment of the loss on line business of the things of the currency .one time my lost amount of pakistani 7000 rupes on line frad investment .so than i m searching through investment amount before not investment

Most of the business you see out there majorly on the internet are Ponzi scheme. It's very clear your dad also invested in Ponzi scheme it's just his lucky enough to get his money before the company crumbled. I have also done that before and I lost up to $200 In MMM
You are right, most high promising investment scheme are Ponzi scheme which will eventually crumble on the long run, verify any investment platform well before you go into it to avoid regret after you must have been scammed

Wow, what an interesting story. Your dad was very lucky to have such a narrow escape. That's one thing about risks. Personally, I also love taking risks, but "calculated risks". Sometimes an investment does not depend on how careful or smart you are at analysing risks, sometimes, it depends on luck. That's one of those things in life.

There are a lot of investment schemes like that. Some of these investment schemes promise mouth watering return on investment to attract gullible customers. When the investment scheme reaches their limit, they fold up and disappear.
I have been a victim before.

It is riskier not to take a risk but I really don't like risky business. But every day we are faced with a choice to choose from and at such some people are taking calculated risk to meet up with the challenges of life.

Your dad is very lucky..... I avoid such businesses like a plague because they always end up crashing... it might not happen soon but it will definitely.... There is this platform that popped up few months Insme... Alot of people invested their money in it... most of my friends tried to lure me into it but they couldn't succeed.... I just read on the news that it crashed last week and alot of people lost their money

All business is risky, but someone can invest in any business you should research on that particular business before going into it, is very important for everyone who are planning to invest in any business,
Post automatically merged:

All business is risky, but someone can invest in any business you should research on that particular business before going into it, is very important for everyone who are planning to invest in any business,

Everybody know about a very famous term that high risk high return. That's a really good strategy but I'm afraid to do this too because there's some hyips that doesn't even pay once and just run with all the money. Also im not good at getting a lot of referrals. But once in a life i will take this risk must.
Yeah. High risk investment probably yield much gains when successful and total loose when fail. However, loosing chances is always higher than winning chances because they are not stable and due to the rewards they offer, they can shut down at any time.

Mostly investment today are risk because of issues of business being bankrupt or something happened incase of deserters, life it self is risk but business is for risk bearer's

he should make more research before investing because such company do exist , they only stay for a while , then later they disappear and you can't find them again i think , so its best to make research about the company before investing .

Some fraudsters hide behind investment platform. Most of them are those that claim they want to double your money without doing anything in just a couple of hours. Luckily for some people, they get the reward of their investment just for the fraudsters to gain validation.
One must make findings about what an investment platform is investing on and how credible they are.

I haven't gone throughout such situations but Yes! I have seen so many of there that they have been cheated this way, some of there get loss complete of their money like what they have invested and profit, and some of there luckily get their invested money even if they couldn't get profit, should be Thankful to GOD and learn a lesson to it.

I have a friend who invested i a lot of HYIP and never lost any money. He had a good strategy of investing. After joining a HYIP program and investing little about $5-$10, he would make his wife his referral. Then he would invest heavily from his wife account. Something like $100-$200. He would earn 10 percent referral commissions. He would post payment proof and promote the site heavily. He would gain a lot of referrals. He used to withdraw as soon as he reached threshold. He not only recovered all of his investment but also earned a lot of profits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back