What's new

Risky investment

what I noticed in the comments box is that people are mentioning business or investment that didn't work for them
Stocks / Equity Investments include stocksand stock mutual funds. These investments are considered the riskiest of the three major asset classes, but they also offer the greatest potential for high returns.

Thanks to God you and your dad went to enquire about the company before investing.

This Is one of the problems most person have while investing, they are carried away by the promised of making extra gain, that they do not bother about checking if this business or investment is real. They do not ask about positive testimony.
This act of carelessness has caused many to be scammed and robbed of their hard earn money.

what I noticed in the comments box is that people are mentioning business or investment that didn't work for them
Stocks / Equity Investments include stocksand stock mutual funds. These investments are considered the riskiest of the three major asset classes, but they also offer the greatest potential for high returns.

YOur dad was very lucky. I haven’t invested in such company before but I invested in some Ponzi scheme which I can say it’s way of investment was the same as you’ve me mentioned above. Anyways when I first invested i was paid 20% as ROI and option to withdraw but I was greedy and I did it again. This time around I lost it all

Most of the business you see out there majorly on the internet are Ponzi scheme. It's very clear your dad also invested in Ponzi scheme it's just his lucky enough to get his money before the company crumbled. I have also done that before and I lost up to $200 In MMM

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
There are so many website has been formed of investment. Alot of people have been tried to me to invest in their platform. But all those platform has no history. We can't believe on them. So invest your money interested centre and don't waste it.

So many people have been victims of one Ponzi scheme or another, these shady platforms come in different forms and guise in order to try and create a legitimate impression. Unfortunately some of us have been victims of these platforms, as a result of us trying to make quick cash and lack of due diligence on the platform we intend to invest in.

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

No at all because should not step into the risky business where you feel have a risk here, do not step into this this kind of buisness it is better because it may cost you financially and also damage person personality.

I have never invested in such but my sister was introduced to some kind of this business without root she was so enthusiastic that she does not even remember to ask any question about the company,she pays with her tuition hoping to get more before resumption but they were nowhere to be found any longer.

@Peterlight, go thank God, cos you're father was very lucky to invest in such kind of business that got no history, reviews, trace, and reputation for. I can't take such risk cos I know mine won't work at all. That's completely a risky gamble for me.

thumbnail.jpg

Advertise For Free

Advertise Your Products and Services Free of Charge!​

AllDatabases.com​

What a interesting story!
And Thank God the your fathers investment was reamined safe and sound.
It was fate of your father and family members that your money was and for the next time, be vigilent and active while investi

@Peterlight, go thank God, cos you're father was very lucky to invest in such kind of business that got no history, reviews, trace, and reputation for. I can't take such risk cos I know mine won't work at all. That's completely a risky gamble for me.
Let me just call it Lu cos he later told me that almost everyone from is office applied in the same organisation and he was the lucky one.

He didn't want to go at first but itwas because he told us and because of my mum's advice that's why he went that very day. Just imagine how many people lost their money.

Let me just call it Lu cos he later told me that almost everyone from is office applied in the same organisation and he was the lucky one.

He didn't want to go at first but itwas because he told us and because of my mum's advice that's why he went that very day. Just imagine how many people lost their money.
Hmm, that was luck at its best, where others lost their hard earned money, your dad got he's. Sometimes, it is like that, everyone must not lose. Even in HYIP sites, not everyone that lose money on it online, others lose some gain. That is all about business, you gain today another day might be loss.

Your father is one of the lucky few who got paid by investment scammers. The trick is to lure more victims by paying the first investors of the promised rate of earnings (here the usual ploy is 20% per month). But you have to recruit investors before you get the promised earnings. It is very clear that once you get more victims then you get paid otherwise you will get nothing. My uncle was almost a victim. It was good that he consulted me. That was the time that I was working in the bank so he listened to me when I said that investment is a scam.
Urdu
English

Of course, your father was very lucky that he escaped from such a risky job. It is very difficult to avoid it. It involves a lot of fraud, which causes a lot of harm to human beings. And the damage that happens is so severe that it doesn't happen again later, so you shouldn't take an interest in such work beforehand, because it's a risky business and there are always losses.
That was a stroke of luck, and I don't advise people to invest in all these high yield investment schemes because they are all scam. A friend of mine lost about 400,000 naira 2 weeks ago in a similar investment

Your dad was really lucky. I remember when MMM a Ponzi scheme was prominent in Nigeria, a day before they folded , I had a friend who had the option of cashing out his money up to a million. He didn't pushed it to the next day said he was going to withdraw the next day. He woke up to the news that MMM was long gone, hurt him badly.

Every investment is risky, every business involve risk, no risk no reward. You must be ready to encure risk in other to make success in any business, anytime you are going into any business be very sure that there must be risk, this is why every business owner must also be a risk manager in other to be successful.

Thank God that your dad was able to receive his money back with his interest, I made some investment that at the end of the stipulated time for rewards, I started hearing some story that touch, some repayed back half of the money I invested

Investment itself is risky. That is the nature of the investment. Your investment might make you profits or might make you loss. There is no guarantee of profits and it also does not always make you losses. The only thing you need to understand is that never invest the amount you canot afford to lose it.

Risky investment are the kind of investment made on something it could be a company or a firm so risky investment are too risky because, There is 90 percent chance that the investor will not get his own share in return while some risky investment pays off.

Sometimes investments are risky though but at this huge amount some one should verify the company's background before investing. We observe daily this type of frauds by so called companies. You were too lucky to return back your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back