What's new

Risky investment

My dad invested in a company which promised 30% of his investment in just six months. He got home one Saturday after he felt the money must have increased, he then told my mother and I that the money he invested was $3000 and by now the money should be at $3300 or more.

On Monday, I and my dad decided to go to the company or complex he said he invested on and on our way, I asked him a question which was,: what did he invested on and did he make any findings about the company. At first he did not answer me and so I did not bother to alter a sentence till we reached the office.

To my surprise, they paid my dad his money with the interest on it. Just few days later, we heard the company have fold up and it is nowhere to be found.

I can say it is God that saved my dad because the company had no history, branch and review. It was just luck that made my dad to get back his money.

Have anybody here invested in that kind of risky business.
Your dad was so lucky to have invested and to have taken out his investment on time. That is why sometimes greediness may not always be the best. What a luck!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back