Ripple co-founder has sold off over 28 million ripple coins

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
The one question that is on everyone’s mind in the crypto world, in my opinion, is relating to what is the future of the ripple company and its coin. Many of us have become used to using ripple not only because it is an easy coin to use, but there are low transaction fees and there are even faster transaction times than you see with coins such as bitcoin.

In a recent article, it seems that one of the co-founders of ripple has chosen to sell of 28 million ripple coins, despite the ongoing lawsuit by the SEC. What do you think that this means for the ripple company? Do you think that this is a good move by the co-founder?

The way I see it, it could be going one of two ways. Either they are relatively confident in the outcome of the lawsuit. Or I could be that they are planning ahead for a possible unfavorable outcome and trying to make sales whilst the coin still has value. What do you think? Do you agree with me?

Stunning news abiut ripple and too much money had earn by co founder. There are always 2 aspects 1 is positive and the 2nd is negative. So if we think positive we can say yes he is too confident about that and it will be a good move by him but if we think in other way then there will be some unpleasant things which may affect currency too.
Post automatically merged:

Stunning news abiut ripple and too much money had earn by co founder. There are always 2 aspects 1 is positive and the 2nd is negative. So if we think positive we can say yes he is too confident about that and it will be a good move by him but if we think in other way then there will be some unpleasant things which may affect currency too.

We dont know whats on their minds now, its either the co founder played safe or, something will come even bigger than what we are thinking right now. Better to think on the positive side. I strongly believe that ripple will rise again. 🙏

Definitely something fishy is hanging around, but I believe they will have a way round to keep the pace going. After all this years of going this far, its not appropriate for them to loose the value ripple as in the crypto world! Probably the company needed money😂lol.

That's bad and it's a sad occurrence to investors and holders. Selling off such amount of ripple will create panic among holders resulting in more dumps. This will make ripple lose value. Expect the price of ripple to go down in few days. The only positive side is that we can still afford to buy and hold ripple at a cheaper price.

The one question that is on everyone’s mind in the crypto world, in my opinion, is relating to what is the future of the ripple company and its coin. Many of us have become used to using ripple not only because it is an easy coin to use, but there are low transaction fees and there are even faster transaction times than you see with coins such as bitcoin.

In a recent article, it seems that one of the co-founders of ripple has chosen to sell of 28 million ripple coins, despite the ongoing lawsuit by the SEC. What do you think that this means for the ripple company? Do you think that this is a good move by the co-founder?

The way I see it, it could be going one of two ways. Either they are relatively confident in the outcome of the lawsuit. Or I could be that they are planning ahead for a possible unfavorable outcome and trying to make sales whilst the coin still has value. What do you think? Do you agree with me?
Exactly what I said in one of my post yesterday, where someone was saying Ripple is on rebound, I knew that major investors will dump at the slightest favourable condition, this 28 million sale just confirmed it.

The SEC doesn't just bark, they try to bite hard, Telegram's Gram is a case study, Ripple is obviously having a bad day from the look of things.

This case is actually confusing, it can play as both ways. It's wider is confident that the lawsuit will go well in their favour or it will be otherwise. As someone that invested in ripple I think I will just have to wait and see how it goes, there's no need to panic.

I recommend patience in this present situation. If you own ripple, I don't think it is the right time for you to sell it especially if you are a long term investor. The court might just favour ripple or it might not. I'd say it's 50/50 now.

Well that's a personal loss to the owner if it is the sacrifice he will make to get the crytpocurrencies get on track and running smoothly then it's not bad, he will surely regain it, maybe 😀

Its a rethought to every one using the ripple coin. the ball is in the court of those who hold the coin...sell now or hold now,its left to you.
But to me i if I would talk I'll say its time to let go of all your coin even if you are a long time investor....
Post automatically merged:

Its a rethought to every one using the ripple coin. the ball is in the court of those who hold the coin...sell now or hold now,its left to you.
But to me i if I would talk I'll say its time to let go of all your coin even if you are a long time investor....

Ripple co-founder selling XRP coins despite the ongoing lawsuit against them by the US security and exchange commission for the same offence earlier shows that Ripples are pretty confident in their ability to win this lawsuit. I don't think it signifies any other thing other than this reason that I gave.

I don't think this has any significant impact on the future of the coin. There have been many investor who either sold or withdrew their shares because they don't believe in the future of the business. Whatsapp owner sold it to the current owner as well. I still believe in the future of ripples despite all these.

I read the news earlier today ,and it is a sign that ripple are still functioning despite the lawsuit . I believe that ripple may get the law ban lifted by the new administration that was sworn in today. If this happens ,there will be an increase in the price of ripple .

Finding late support, however, Ripple’s XRP moved back through to $0.285 levels to deliver the upside on the day.

At the time of writing, Ripple’s XRP was down by 0.13% to $0.28500. A mixed start to the day saw Ripple’s XRP rise to an early morning high $0.28736 before falling to a low $0.28500.

Ripple’s XRP left the major support and resistance levels untested early on.

You have shared informative post about ripple coins, thanks for that, I think this news has both positive and negative impact, yes that person have earned a lot of money by selling the coins but it can also have a negative impact on coin price due to sudden high supply in the market.

Ripple is not doing good for me to be honest.. why would they start selling of their own holdings when people are already in doubt with them. And this is not the first time they sold XRP within the time the lawsuit emerged. How can people trust them if they continue to do this.

I have been sold my ripple coins. There are bad news coming from two or three weeks about it. I am really ee wandered about decline. It was going very well from it's a long time but now I am going to say that it is not a good cryptocurrency to buy at the moment.

Ripple is not doing good for me to be honest.. why would they start selling of their own holdings when people are already in doubt with them. And this is not the first time they sold XRP within the time the lawsuit emerged. How can people trust them if they continue to do this.
This is a very good point. I think that the trust that people have in a company and in a coin is dependent on how much trust they have in their own company and coin as well. If they start to sell off their coin it loses its confidence in terms of its usage and the future prospects of that coin. So news like this main cause ripple to have an even harder time recovering even if they do win the lawsuit.

This is a very good point. I think that the trust that people have in a company and in a coin is dependent on how much trust they have in their own company and coin as well. If they start to sell off their coin it loses its confidence in terms of its usage and the future prospects of that coin. So news like this main cause ripple to have an even harder time recovering even if they do win the lawsuit.
As someone who owns some XRP and decided to trust and not sell of my coins when it's price is falling this kind of disappoints me and i kind of lose some of my trust to them. I know it's normal to release some coins but why now really when the people are doubting them 😐

Selling off 28million coin as a co founder is a bad omen for Investors who have their money in the coin. Is shows that those who have the coin themselves don't actually believe they will win the lawsuit filed against them by sec in US so I think the best thing to do as investors is to sell off too as Well and start observing as it's going.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back