What's new

Ripple co-founder has sold off over 28 million ripple coins

The one question that is on everyone’s mind in the crypto world, in my opinion, is relating to what is the future of the ripple company and its coin. Many of us have become used to using ripple not only because it is an easy coin to use, but there are low transaction fees and there are even faster transaction times than you see with coins such as bitcoin.

In a recent article, it seems that one of the co-founders of ripple has chosen to sell of 28 million ripple coins, despite the ongoing lawsuit by the SEC. What do you think that this means for the ripple company? Do you think that this is a good move by the co-founder?

The way I see it, it could be going one of two ways. Either they are relatively confident in the outcome of the lawsuit. Or I could be that they are planning ahead for a possible unfavorable outcome and trying to make sales whilst the coin still has value. What do you think? Do you agree with me?
That could be a wise decision by the owner to sell his ripple coin as it has great value yet.

It's because what if they lose in the lawsuit and then the value of ripple goes down more and more could mean greater losses.

I know this update happened during the earlier time of Ripple lawsuit with SEC. That's when Ripple owner sold such amount of Ripple coins.

That could be a wise decision by the owner to sell his ripple coin as it has great value yet.

It's because what if they lose in the lawsuit and then the value of ripple goes down more and more could mean greater losses.
I think that they are likely going to win the lawsuit because a lot of companies and countries are starting to see the benefit in this cryptocurrency. Furthermore it seems that they have a very good standing when it comes to the lawsuit and how they are approaching it especially with the questions that are being asked of the security exchange commission.

Ripple is a good crypto currency to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business but selling that huge amount of the coin is a bad sign from the company and the person that actually sells it.

Ripple is a good crypto currency to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business but selling that huge amount of the coin is a bad sign from the company and the person that actually sells it.
I do agree that it is a very bad thing for an owner of a company to sell so much of the cryptocurrency because it shows a lack of confidence in their future and as a result of these people will start to invest in the cryptocurrency causing the price to decrease substantially.

I Kno this is kind of hard for me but I know and believe that one day I will own my own cryptocurrency. It is a dream I have and I must achieve it . It may takes time and it many cost me so much money but am sure if I work harder , I will surely achieve that dream

I Kno this is kind of hard for me but I know and believe that one day I will own my own cryptocurrency. It is a dream I have and I must achieve it . It may takes time and it many cost me so much money but am sure if I work harder , I will surely achieve that dream
I definitely think that it is possible for you to own your own cryptocurrency because there is many tools available online order to create and realise this dream. The most important thing is the funds and investment that you put into it in order to make it successful.

A lot of news have circulated the media about the ripple company and what the future holds for ripple coin. It's been a lot of back and forth. I think ripple coin is valuable and could be worth keeping per long term.

I must confess, the move made by the co-founder of ripple isn't the best atall. It would send a wrong signal to the investors. This could be the why the price keeps declining.

Selling at that point in time of lawsuit issues ,I am sure that investors would be really discouraged when it comes to investing in the coin which is not a good thing

I recommend patience in this present situation. If you own ripple, I don't think it is the right time for you to sell it especially if you are a long term investor. The court might just favour ripple or it might not. I'd say it's 50/50 now.

I don't believe this will have a substantial impact on the coin's future. Many investors have sold or withdrawn their shares because they do not believe in the company's future prospects. The owner of WhatsApp also sold it to the present owner. Despite all of this, I remain optimistic about the future of ripples.

Wow that's a huge sum of money and I think there was no observable increased in it's price generally.. the lawsuit is making things very difficult for ripple as a whole... I pray they overcome it.

The reason could be that maybe he is no more interested in the ripple network. Important personnel in organisation like this selling out these cryptocurrency indicates that he may likely withdraw from the the ripple network system entirely.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back