What's new

Rewards For reality shows and academic performance

There is a lot of money in the show business, that's why a performer in a reality show can earn a lot of money compared to someone with high academic qualification. However, not all performers can excel, what ultimately matters is your education

The two comparisons you have just made are from two different and dissimilar spheres of the society. They are not comparable at all. Showbiz is media based and centered completely unlike academics

That demonic reality TV show is a big mess to the nation. The Senate did not ban that one but Twitter and crypto. I don't know why that show has survived to date. Viewers too contribute to the success of the stuff and I'm ugly disappointed.
LoL it has survived till now because there are alot of big figures supporting the show, so it would be impossible to ban, the governors and senators are also in support of the show. A show that does not teach anything reasonable to the masses.

In the country I'm from the most appreciated people are those who went to participate into the Olympics, they've built some houses for them and on top of that they were funded some lota of money.

It is the same norm that is practiced in my setting. The first class and intelligent students are not being given proper recognition or motivation while entertainment industries is taking the feat, taking the lead in everything. This would have an adverse effect on education because everyone wants to dive into where there is recognition and high value of monetary reward.

It is because the sponsors and organizers of such reality shows usually gain so much from sponsoring it mainly from advertisement and marketing. This is why the prize money for reality TV shows are comparatively higher as compared to the meagre sum awarded for academic brilliance.

Well in my country I think there is more reward for reality show than for academic performance and it is a major set back and I think this should be corrected as soon as possible

You are very correct that the same in my country, reality shows are more appreciate and giving more attention also rewards too compared to educational programmes or shows they are not even recognise at all

Most times first class graduate are being celebrated but not really as it should be. I said it earlier that the government here are not interested in you and I, they are just interested in what concerns them that is all.

This my country is such a fucked country. Academics has no place again in the society. People that are celebrated most now ain't people that achieves academic excellence. They are people that are no where that.
It's a pity that many graduates and talents are wasting away because our country no longer value education , all they care for is how they will keep sharing the mantle of power ,

You cannot compare people in show business with the people of academic excellence. An actor with just high school education can earn millions where as a professor can hardly afford a car.
That is just what is mostly optainable in most reality shows,but one thing that can be of encouragement for someone with good academic baground and standing is that what you have gotten through education cannot be taken away from you.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back