Rewarding apps for people who likes to read/write

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My hobby is reading/writing and I am really passionate about it. But it would also be fantastic to earn while I do what I like so do you guys have any suggested apps I can try where I need to read/write to earn?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure there's much apps that'll pay you for reading/writing. You can however hone your writing skills and earn by publishing books on Amazon or becoming a copywriter, freelance article writer as well

I don't think there are many apps that will pay you for reading or writing.
However, you can refine your writing abilities and get money by writing freelance articles, becoming a copywriter, or selling books on Amazon.

Actually I have never come across any application that pays by just reading articles. All I know is that some sites do pay by publishing articles like Amazon

My hobby is reading/writing and I am really passionate about it. But it would also be fantastic to earn while I do what I like so do you guys have any suggested apps I can try where I need to read/write to earn?

Thanks in advance!
Yes definetly there are websites that would pay you for writing like paid to post website, Iwriter and other websites which will pay you for every 1000 views.

Well I considered reading and also writing as a hobby and am aware that there are several apps which can helped you get to that but there is no specific for now but you can search based on what you want.

Thanks in advance!
Well, I've thought about reading and composing as hobbies, and I'm cognizant that there are a several number of applications that could assist you do that. However, there isn't a specific app available right now; instead, you can explore based on your preferences.

Thanks in advance!
The World's First Social Writing & Reader Rewarding Platform is an application which enables users to read and publish tales, poetry, quotes, as well as other content in over 18 languages and over 40 genres. The program remunerates users who post work and receive appreciation and shares.

The World's First Social Writing & Reader Rewarding Platform is an application which enables users to read and publish tales, poetry, quotes, as well as other content in over 18 languages and over 40 genres. The program remunerates users who post work and receive appreciation and shares.
Oh wow, this sounds promising! Thanks for the suggestion. I will go check this out ☺️

I heard about an app that paid users for reading content but I don't remember the name. I do not know any app that pay for writing and reading, but there are a lot of websites you can use fot that purpose.

Thanks in advance!
There are sites where you can read a book and write a short review about it. Unfortunately, I don't remember their names. For writing, you can write articles for others if you have the right skills. You can also try Wattpad to publish your own story and create a Patreon link where others can support your writing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back