Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any good reward apps where you can read articles and earn a little bit of cash in the process? I heard of sites that you can make a little but of money from watching videos and other such things, but I'm curious to know if there are any ones for reading articles.

There'll be no site that pays for reading articles - a lot of articles are posted everyday - except the article owner is trying to drive organic traffic and motivates them by giving incentives

Are there any good reward apps where you can read articles and earn a little bit of cash in the process? I heard of sites that you can make a little but of money from watching videos and other such things, but I'm curious to know if there are any ones for reading articles.
I don't know any app or platform that offers this service, but I think a website with article which is trying to generate organic traffic could offer these kind of reward schemes in exchange for more viewers and readers.

Although I'm not aware of any platforms or apps that provide this service, I believe a website with articles that aims to increase organic visitors might provide this kind of incentive programs in exchange for more viewers and readers. That is my opinion

I can't really say may that will such apps or maybe there not. By I'm sure the money you will be earning from such apps will be very small compare to the pages you will be reading

I don't really know a site who pays for you to read articles and even if there would be such a site it would pay very little money I can't even imagine how little it would be

For instance, Medium pays you for recommending users to sign up as members as well as for reading and sharing content. There are also apps that pay you to read books. One example is Online Book Club, which pays you $5 to $60 for each book review.

I can't really say may that will such apps or maybe there not. By I'm sure the money you will be earning from such apps will be very small compare to the pages you will be reading
Nowadays earning money online is not a difficult task, you have many such recording apps through which you can play various games or by downloading the application can make money But I have not yet heard the name of such a website where you can earn money by reading something.

Yes you can make money by reading articles in Publish0X but the payment for reading articles is very low, after you finished reading articles you should tip.

In the past, there was a reward app that paid you for reading content. It was a news app and you were paid for reading news. However, I don't know what happened to that app, I don't even remember its name. Currently, I do have any idea about an app that pays for reading. However, there is a website called publish0x that pays you tops for reading someone's articles.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back