Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any reward apps out there for gamers? Maybe ones connected to a video game where players get rewards for certain achievements? If not, I really wish more online games offered incentives for players, that involved unique rewards. Maybe unique to the player themselves.

Anyway, are there any reward apps that pay you money for playing certain video games? Cause I can see myself giving that a try.

Are there any reward apps out there for gamers? Maybe ones connected to a video game where players get rewards for certain achievements? If not, I really wish more online games offered incentives for players, that involved unique rewards. Maybe unique to the player themselves.

Anyway, are there any reward apps that pay you money for playing certain video games? Cause I can see myself giving that a try.
I mean maybe but I don't really know any of them well there is some apps you can use on your phone and play games but usually it's not really worth it unless you really really love playing games on your phone app karma is the best in my opinion however often they don't give out points so don't do some crazy offers on there

To me i just don't believe in so many of such things. Just play your games and enjoy it with your friends and family. Stop wasting your time thinking you're getting any money from games

Of course there are many websites through which you can check different Apps Apart from this, you can also earn money by downloading games.Cash Free is a website through which you can earn money by downloading various apps & games.

Once I heard about a game called Axie Infinity which was paying it's users in Axie Infinity cryptocurrency for playing the game but I personally didn't use it yet.

Once I heard about a game called Axie Infinity which was paying it's users in Axie Infinity cryptocurrency for playing the game but I personally didn't use it yet.
Yes, this is a play to earn cryptographic game, the truth is that I think you should also invest money if you want to earn good money there or so I understand, but I'm not sure

Yes, this is a play to earn cryptographic game, the truth is that I think you should also invest money if you want to earn good money there or so I understand, but I'm not sure
I also heard that you need to deposit a cryptocurrency called SLP and after that you will start earning but I don't know too much about it because I am not a fan of games.

I have not tried myself but I hear there is a reward app called poco app that allows you to earn by playing games and doing other activities. There are also a lot of games that you can paly to earn rewards in crypto tokens.

Yes, there are actually quite a few. Some of them do not pay very well or are glitchy, so do some research. I have personally made about $600 on get-paid-to sites that feature opportunities to try new games over just the last few months.

I'm actually doing it as part of a writing/blogging experiment, in which I am testing a lot of those kinds of sites and reporting back about the experience. Of my 3 favorites, one has cashed out over $200, and the other two just over $100 each. The rest has been on other sites in smaller amounts.

You won't get rich overnight doing this, but it has been a viable way to make a decent amount of extra cash to help feed my kitties and all that jazz. 🥳 If you'd like to check out the blog I'm working on I'd love some comments and thoughts over there. I include links, tips and tricks, reviews, and proofs of payment.

Side Hustle Honeypot from Nicolette Stevens

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back