Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever tried to bring back a forum that died out years ago? Do you think this is easier than starting a new community from scratch? I think it might be easier because some of the old members may be willing to return to the forum. Some people may not like to see all the old posts from years ago, though.

What do you think?

I think it will be a wise decision to revive an old forum because there are existing members, the site is already indexed on the search engine, there is already a traffic, even adv account for various ad networks approved.

Well seriously speaking, if the previous or old forum in question has value or has added value overtime to it's members then it will be easier to restore it, it may even grow faster than anticipated.

If the new staff members work hard, then, of course, they will revive the forum and change everything.

i believe that it should be way easier than starting from scratch again, since you have everything set-up and ready to be used again, it's just a matter of promotion

It would have been easier it this old forum.had quality interactions that could add value to the visitors. Then i will bring it back alive. But if not, ill just creat a new ine

Have you ever tried to bring back a forum that died out years ago? Do you think this is easier than starting a new community from scratch? I think it might be easier because some of the old members may be willing to return to the forum. Some people may not like to see all the old posts from years ago, though.

What do you think?
I have not tried reviving a forum that as issues and it is coming back into operation, but nothing is impossible to do, ir can still bounce back good.

I learnt that trendri was an old site which was revived last year by the admin. I think it's easier to revive an old site and succeed with it since it already has good stats like traffic

Bringing back and old forum that has died and the pass is quite a difficult task because you will have to start so many things afresh and so I would probably prefer to start up a new forum than starting up and old forum.

Reviving a dead forum would depend on the type of forum. For a general forum it would be better to start a new one so that the contents will all be current. But for specific forums like health or sports I don't see a bad reason for reviving the forum with the old contents because the posts can serve as interesting history snippets.

What do you think?
I think that is too difficult for a forum that stop working for years to return again as it was , this is my opinion cause I am not active anymore on Trendri due to stoppage time for mounths so what about years .

Reviving an old forum that has been dead for a long time might still be possible if the forum is still available online and the domain has not yet expired.

I have created a couple of forums in the past, when I failed to build member base, I shut down the forum and used the domain for other purpose. I cannot bring back my forums.

I have created a couple of forums in the past, when I failed to build member base, I shut down the forum and used the domain for other purpose. I cannot bring back my forums.
What other purposes do you use your domain for as I am thinking the only option is to resell to those who may be interested.

Reviving a forum that was abandoned years ago might be a lot more easier than starting a new forum where you will have start all over again to get it populated with visitors

This can be a very difficult task. I think the best way you can do this is to hire experts in the industry which the forum is based, why don't some of them pay them to make quality contents. Then you can you go to the social media to promote the content in order to attract new members to the forum.

If the former owner of the site did not scam his members, then it is not going to be difficult to get them to sign in and become active as you already have good reputation.

Reviving an old foreign can be hard because most people must have given up on that follow due to some policies that we are not good which means you will have to work extra miles to bring favorable policies in that are attracting

What other purposes do you use your domain for as I am thinking the only option is to resell to those who may be interested.
I closed my forums and used the domain for websites and then sold websites on flippa. The websites I created were basically blogs on various niches.

I closed my forums and used the domain for websites and then sold websites on flippa. The websites I created were basically blogs on various niches.
That is a nice move as it is going to be better than to let the domain name expire without benefitting anything from them. How much is a domain sold on flippan?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back