What's new

[REVIEW] PlayFi Network - The Future of GPT?

rMathias

SHEEESH
Sep 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Lets start with; What is PlayFi Network in the first place?

PlayFi Network is a brand new Get-Paid-To app which will reward you in cryptocurrency (USDC or PlayToken).

How to Earn:
Once inside the app you will be met with a tutorial on how to earn and also how it works. You can earn by doing surveys and complete offers on offerwalls.
The reward you are getting is quite high compared to other GPT sites/apps. When doing a survey or completing an offer you are earning "coins" which is the currency you want to earn. 1000 coins is equal to 1$ (just like many other GPT sites).

The second method to earn is 100% passive. The only thing you need to do is to click a button every 24 hours. In the begining you will only earn 0.5 tokens every hour, but you can collect lootboxes which will boost your earnings. This is basicly cloud mining, but with a catch. The tokens you are "mining" are not withdrawable... yet. You are mining PlayTokens which is not on any exchange yet, but will soon. They have a extimate of 0.20$ for 1 PlayToken. After using the app for around 4 days I have mined over 100 Tokens without using the app at all. If you want to boost your earnings by 150% then use code "hx245766". This will benefit all that uses the code and the more people who joins with this link, the more we will all earn!

The third and last method to earn is by joining the daily 1000$ Lottery Raffle. You earn tickets by watching ads and doing all kinds of other stuff.
If you want to earn more, then this is such a good way to do so!

How to Withdraw:
You can withdraw any amount, but be carefull. You need to have a Coinbase account otherwise you cannot withdraw your earnings. You will be withdrawing the stablecoin USDC to your coinbase account. The best part of all this is; the withdrawal with be INSTANT! Without paying any fee, and with no wait time, this is like being in heaven. NOTE: You can only withdraw ONCE A WEEK!.

Summery:
This is a new app which means the earlier you join, the more you will earn.
If you want to earn 150% more then remember to use the code "hx245766" which will benefit everyone using the code!
Search up PlayFi Network - Win Prize on Google and read more about it!

This look good but I doubt they are paying higher than other Gpt sites. The survey will likely not be available to all users, especially those who are not from top countries. But overall, it look good and it might worth one time. Though, we would've appreciated if you can let us know whether you've withdraw from the site or not.

I think this playfi app looks similar as like PI Network, but this playfi officials added some extra earning features that made this app different from other apps, overall your presentation about this app really good so surely once I will try this app.

This is great but the issue I have with these GPT sites that always have offerwalls. A lot of these offers are usually not available in some parts of the countries I'm domiciled in. It's the major reason I don't try to work on these sites

Although it appears to pay more than other GPT sites, I doubt it.
Most people, especially those who are not from the top countries, won't have access to the survey.
However, overall, it appears nice and might be worthwhile.
However, it would be great if you could let us know whether or not you've left the site.

Lets start with; What is PlayFi Network in the first place?

PlayFi Network is a brand new Get-Paid-To app which will reward you in cryptocurrency (USDC or PlayToken).

How to Earn:
Once inside the app you will be met with a tutorial on how to earn and also how it works. You can earn by doing surveys and complete offers on offerwalls.
The reward you are getting is quite high compared to other GPT sites/apps. When doing a survey or completing an offer you are earning "coins" which is the currency you want to earn. 1000 coins is equal to 1$ (just like many other GPT sites).

The second method to earn is 100% passive. The only thing you need to do is to click a button every 24 hours. In the begining you will only earn 0.5 tokens every hour, but you can collect lootboxes which will boost your earnings. This is basicly cloud mining, but with a catch. The tokens you are "mining" are not withdrawable... yet. You are mining PlayTokens which is not on any exchange yet, but will soon. They have a extimate of 0.20$ for 1 PlayToken. After using the app for around 4 days I have mined over 100 Tokens without using the app at all. If you want to boost your earnings by 150% then use code "hx245766". This will benefit all that uses the code and the more people who joins with this link, the more we will all earn!

The third and last method to earn is by joining the daily 1000$ Lottery Raffle. You earn tickets by watching ads and doing all kinds of other stuff.
If you want to earn more, then this is such a good way to do so!

How to Withdraw:
You can withdraw any amount, but be carefull. You need to have a Coinbase account otherwise you cannot withdraw your earnings. You will be withdrawing the stablecoin USDC to your coinbase account. The best part of all this is; the withdrawal with be INSTANT! Without paying any fee, and with no wait time, this is like being in heaven. NOTE: You can only withdraw ONCE A WEEK!.

Summery:
This is a new app which means the earlier you join, the more you will earn.
If you want to earn 150% more then remember to use the code "hx245766" which will benefit everyone using the code!
Search up PlayFi Network - Win Prize on Google and read more about it!
Although this is fantastic, I have a problem with GPT websites that always have offerwalls. Many of these promotions are often unavailable in certain areas of the nations in which I reside.

Why can't most gpt sites just be like most forum websites, is it a must to include surveys. Surveys review at just time wasting to me and i don't like it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back