[Review]: ClixSense, best GPT site since 2007

Ektalakra

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
ClixSense is one of the best GPT site present in the online earning platform. The site was originated in the 2007. Since then is at the list of top GPT sites. The site went through major change in the year 2017.

The site have quite positive reviews from its users.

The site offer multiple payment solutions such as Paypal, Skrill, etc, along with the benefit of instant and fast payout.

The site offers its users to make money also with the referral bonuses and commissions.

Yes I agree they're one of the best put there but I've lost faith in them. When I signed up, there were a lot of offers that I either could sign up with or didn't quality for. I suspected it was because of my location so I gave up trying

Currently now they don't pay clicks task,they only pay survey task. They are now bearing new domain name ySense and not clixsense

If it's true that the site does not have the reward for paid to click again and the only thing to earn from is survey, i don't want to consider the site. I don't like surveys

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back