Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
I'm brainstorming ideas on what else can be done to generate revenue for the forum. I'm talking with Alex from Bizdustry as well as Josh. I need to bring in more revenue in order to sustain the payout requests.

YouTube is doing alright (around $400/month), but I would like to be doing well on the forum side as well as YouTube. Any suggestions that we can brainstorm?

@Alexander @Nomad

We can generate better revenue on the forum if we receive traffic from tier-one countries. A large number of posters we have come from low-tier countries, therefore, revenue is low. I think adding a blog section on the home page will help in SEO, and thus help to bring organic traffic. You can also try selling Merch allowing users to buy merch for the credits earned.

We can generate better revenue on the forum if we receive traffic from tier-one countries. A large number of posters we have come from low-tier countries, therefore, revenue is low. I think adding a blog section on the home page will help in SEO, and thus help to bring organic traffic. You can also try selling Merch allowing users to buy merch for the credits earned.
Unfortunately, I don't think any merchandise would sell at the moment due to our forum not being widely known. I don't think we have many "die-hard fans" that would purchase it yet.

I know that tier-one visitors would be much better for our AdSense earnings, but we don't seem to be attracting tier-one visitors yet. Possibly due to the low-quality content?

As far as the blog goes, I don't have much time to keep a blog up to date with content, and I have never enjoyed typing articles.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back