What's new

Retirement Planning

I am a freelancer, I do not work under any company. Therefore, I am free to choose my retirement. I plan to work until my mind and body is fit for working

Of course I keep thinking about it. In fact, my plan is to retire early; that's the major reason why I'm putting a lot of effort in ensuring that I garner a lot of working assets that would keep paying me even when I'm no longer working.

Right now I am even trying to get a career so as to sustain my present self. Retirement plans is not even on my mind. I would need it in future when I'm okay with my achievements

I am still of a very young age but I know that I definitely have to plan for my own retirement one day. This is why I have made a plan to start saving immediately when I get a job or I start getting consistent income.

We all are going to get old some day. And then we don't get the chance to work as hard as we do during the young age. And so we have to plan our retirement. And the thing is we also have to watch out our retirement time considering all politics and bad days in that time like changing interest rate, wars etc.

Have you thought about retirement planning?
Definitelly yes,one thing i always put into my plan is that i always keep some certain amount of money specifically for investment purpose,that would be serving as my future retirement plan .

I am still of a very young age but I know that I definitely have to plan for my own retirement one day. This is why I have made a plan to start saving immediately when I get a job or I start getting consistent income.
Most times to even think of having a better plan for retirement you need to have a reasonable employment or possibly a reasonable business . When you are not financially stable it will be very difficult for you to have other plans for retirement at this stage.

I am a freelancer, I do not work under any company. Therefore, I am free to choose my retirement. I plan to work until my mind and body is fit for working
As an online workers , your mind and your body together with your ability to concentrate are the sole reason to know when you can start or give up on online work .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back