Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
Does pension or privately managed retirement schemes or later life economic well being of older people comes under the scope of public affairs?

Any arrangement done by older people for fund their later life, to be able to financially independent or secure can be a area related to public affairs. If not so, broadly what are the various categories or areas where we can put it?

That could also be categorized under public affairs as this has to do with the wellbeing of individuals in the society which is also the responsibility of the public affairs ministry to take some actions to ensure everyone is actually treated with their due benefits.

Well I just know of the retirement fund that usually helps retirees to build either a business or involve in some investment using there retirement fund and most of that happens only in the public sectors.

I think it all depends on the way the government would want to classify them, i would think based on the nature of persons involved in this category,i would like to put it under special needs.

Actually pension or retirement fund is only associated with the public organisation and not private these is because during the time of service in the public sector, there are some amount of money that will be monthly deducted from your salaries keep save for you to have when not working anymore.

I don't much about pension scheme and the likes. But I think it should be under public affairs. Critically analyzing it, pension, retirement benefits and others are about affair. So I think it is under public affair.

Well I just know of the retirement fund that usually helps retirees to build either a business or involve in some investment using there retirement fund and most of that happens only in the public sectors.
I think that can actually be possible especially from the public sector,where the principal would ultimatelly determine the best option that would benefit the retiree,and that could be a housing structure.

I believe that this is something that can be termed as public affairs. This is because if this pension is not paid it is definitely going to affect a lot of people even if the pensioner has are not taking care of anybody.

I believe a name such as interior affairs will be more appropriate. Having this kind of responsibility merged with the various ones that come from the Public affairs department will make it a very tedious task and results may not be achieved.

According to the people involved in this category, I would like to classify it as having special needs. However, I suppose that depends on how the government wants to categorize them.

There are funds like that that usually help the retiree to be able to start up life afresh from what they have been used to all their lives,it is a way of giving them a new lease of life after retirement.

There are funds like that that usually help the retiree to be able to start up life afresh from what they have been used to all their lives,it is a way of giving them a new lease of life after retirement.
Yes for sure.. once a retires was able to have a retirement fund and he or she has a very good plans. Immediately after his or her retires he or she will interest on the fund to either open business and others.

Yes for sure.. once a retires was able to have a retirement fund and he or she has a very good plans. Immediately after his or her retires he or she will interest on the fund to either open business and others.
That is just it,and that is because the retiree who has spent his years and vibrant stage of his life in pursuing other persons goals or goals that he believes in,should be properlly settled.

Having a well crafted plan on how you would use your retirement funds is absolutely important . It would help ensure that you have a smooth retirement .

Having a well crafted plan on how you would use your retirement funds is absolutely important . It would help ensure that you have a smooth retirement .
Actually it is good that before retirement each individual who has a concrete plan, should make sure that his or her plan supposed to be working before he or she should retire.

Actually it is good that before retirement each individual who has a concrete plan, should make sure that his or her plan supposed to be working before he or she should retire.
It would save you from alot of retirement regrets and it would definitely help you to have smooth retirement period.
Alot think otherwise and end up living in financial challenges.

Retirement funds is public affaris, especially for the government employees. However, a large number of people work in private companies, thus, they do not have any access to retirement funds and pension plans

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back