What's new

Retirement Age Increase?

Most western countries now have negative population growth meaning that there will, in the future, be fewer people working. Furthermore retired people are living longer. This means that while the number of workers is decreasing, the number of retired people is increasing. As a consequence some countries have proposed raising the retirement age to seventy or more. What do you think of this? If this happens where you live, how would you work to shore up your retirement options?
I think any day and any time the issue of retirement should be individual dependent,that is based on parspective, because some persons are still very active at 65 or having spent 35yrsin ser vice.

In our country, the retirement age is 60 years. I don't think people are too old to work when they are 60 years of age. However, I think this is appropriate age for retirement because new people should also be given work opportunities.

Improved health care has made people to live longer and still be physically and mentally active even around 60s. In my country, retirement age for some set of workers is 70 years old. The older, the more experienced.

I think it's OK to increase the retirement age to seventy. I remember a man who was seventy-two plus and was still very agile and strong. He was still working until his death.

Well i believe raising the retirement age to seventy is not really a bad thing to do if we consider your explanation but i hope this will not increase the level unemployment

I think it's OK to increase the retirement age to seventy. I remember a man who was seventy-two plus and was still very agile and strong. He was still working until his death.

Unfortunately, I have also heard of cases where people have altered their birth certificates and other documents in order to increase their age. They do this so that they could hold the job position for a really long time.

Retirement has the limit time when the person reach to that level, like here in my country when the person is 60 years the person is not longer working again, for the benefits of that person, so there is nothing like increasing the age.

Recently, France increased the retirement age. This caused a lot of uproar in public and the street protests often became violent. I think the retirement age should be above 65.

Sixty seems to be the right age for retirement but governments could give an option to people that if interested they can still continue in their job till they are 70 or retire at 60.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back