What's new

Reset Life

In some ways I think I would, mainly to land myself into a better career, or go into the direction of something I originally wanted, like doing film making. But I don't know if I would go back if given the chance. I for one don't want to end up changing history, or changing it too much to the point where it changes other peoples lives. Like, if it doesn't affect anyone else, I would do it.

If I could reset my life, my life wouldn't be different. However, I would take an interest in something different and try to learn different skills and build different careers. I wish I was a programmer and could write codes.

Yes, if I was to reset life, I would make better financial decisions. I would start learning and practicing money making ways early and would focus on career building more. I feel like I wasted more of my young years depending fully on parents and having fun.

Well if i could reset life, i wouldn't take a different path. I feel like i'm on a good track already. I would have just done some things differently and also worked harder.

There are certain things i would have loved to changed. Back then i never had the opportunity to save, i think i would make some changes in that, another aspect i would really change is working on learning a hand skill at an early age.

There are certain things i would have loved to changed. Back then i never had the opportunity to save, i think i would make some changes in that, another aspect i would really change is working on learning a hand skill at an early age.

Well, if i were to reset my life, then I would definitely go back in time and stop wasting my time and get a job. This is because I have spent a lots of time just wasting my time after useless activities that never benefited me.

For me personally one of the things that I would have loved to do differently concerning my financial life is to invest into a long term agricultural product like palm and edible food products,this is an indispensible product that outlive generations.

If I could have the opportunity of resetting my life , i will like to retrace mybsteps in life so that i will be able to achieve a particular goal that I was unable to acheive in this present life .

If you could reset life, would you take a different path to what you’re on now? For example, going down a different road or making a different decision that could have impacted your financial well being positively?
I am surely going to reset some of the activities that I have done and I will make sure that I reset my financial life. I actually wish to be financially stable. It is hard but I will achieve it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!