What's new

Reseller Hosting

If you are a webmaster and you own a lot of websites, a better way to host your website is through reseller hosting. By using reseller hosting program, you can not only host your own websites but also resell hosting accounts. Reseller hosting program is buying hosting accounts in bulk and reselling hosting accounts individually.

I have checked the reseller hosting on a couple of popular web hosting providers and it looks like this is an expensive business. YOu not only have to pay high fees but also need to spend a lot of money on marketing your business.

I think reseller hosting website is it very expensive business where you can sell your hosting business, you can only pay for the fees money.

This hosting services is actually a good business for any website owner and I will definitely start up my own website in the future and I will consider hosting my website by myself and also be reselling hosting services.

Reseller hosting lets you start your own web hosting company by white labeling our products. It's a great way to earn money on the side by becoming your own web hosting company, or by simply adding more value for customers you already have.

If you are a webmaster and you own a lot of websites, a better way to host your website is through reseller hosting. By using reseller hosting program, you can not only host your own websites but also resell hosting accounts. Reseller hosting program is buying hosting accounts in bulk and reselling hosting accounts individually.
That's is for a webmaster who host website and they can do that through reselling hosting programs. Where can they get the program if they want to host.

Has anyone actually done this here?

I have heard of it before but never knew of someone who actually did it. I have only read about it and heard it mentioned in videos on YouTube.

I have always wanted to do this, but have not had the time. I have heard of some people making a decent amount of money doing this.

Reseller hosting is a terrific method to supplement your online income by starting your own web hosting service in addition to giving more content to your existing clients.

If you are a webmaster and own many websites, reseller hosting is a better way to host your website.With our reseller hosting program, you can only host your own website. You can also resell your hosting account without paying. The Reseller Hosting Program purchases hosting accounts in bulk and resells hosting accounts individually.

That's a fantastic idea. There was a time this business was booming in my country - a lot of resellers popped up here and there. Though the key thing is getting hosting from a trusted reseller.

I have not really heard of this business venture so I will make sure to conduct the requisite research to get up to speed with this business and see if it could be beneficial and profitable

Well, if it is easy to resell hosting accounts through reseller hosting, i think it's a good way to earn. It seems only webmasters with a lot of websites can earn from it though.

I have always wanted to do this, but have not had the time. I have heard of some people making a decent amount of money doing this.
When I started with namecheap, it was not a domain registrar, it was a domain reseller. So, you can understand even big companies are domain resellers. THis seems to be a good business

Are resellers a type of VPS? I'm thinking they are. In that case, they are much faster than shared hosting. Myself, I'm using reseller hosting now, but not because I'm reselling. Well, I could resell, of course. Anyway, I like the reseller stuff for the speed, for one thing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back