What's new

Replicate A Page On All Paths (Need Help)

Lukas

Acquaintance
Feb 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
(built the site on 000webhost just for testing)
So, I got someone on Fiverr to remake the link page of ShortenBuddy and they did. Screenshot_20200226-080628~2.png
How can I make it so that it has the index page whatever path you visit, however it does not redirect to the index page otherwise the script wouldn't work since what it does is take you to ShortenBuddy.com + the path.
Simplified, I need to have the index page appear on every path visited but not a redirect to the index page. Heres a link to the testing website. http://lukasyh.000webhostapp.com/
Screenshot_20200226-081102~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@idk might help you, he is a developer and i think he is good at these stuff!

I don't think I quite understand what you're trying accomplish. Are you trying to serve all shortened URLs via your website?

I was able to solve this in PM earlier today so I'll put the solution here for future reference.

Adding this to the .htaccess-file will send all requests to the index page, as long as the request doesn't correspond to a file or a directory:

Code:
RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule ^.*$ / [L,QSA]

Duplicate content is content that appears on the Internet in more than one place. That “one place” is defined as a location with a unique website address (URL) - so, if the same content appears at more than one web address, you’ve got duplicate content.

Relaxation through deep breathing techniques, relaxation imagery, tension-relaxation contrasts, cue-controlled relaxation, and biofeedback.
Cognitive techniques: Review your attitudes and values, restructure your thinking, set goals, use positive imagery, rehearse mentally, schedule.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back