Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am curious, are there repair techs out there who can repair old tech and devices? Do you think it would be a good idea to start up a service where you repair old tech? Of course if you have the knowledge. I remember hearing how there was vacuum repair shops back in the day, I don't know if that exists anymore, but I imagine some are still around.

Anyway, is there a market for repairmen working on old tech and devices?

I am curious, are there repair techs out there who can repair old tech and devices? Do you think it would be a good idea to start up a service where you repair old tech? Of course if you have the knowledge. I remember hearing how there was vacuum repair shops back in the day, I don't know if that exists anymore, but I imagine some are still around.

There is a huge amount of people who still use old devices such as old phones and they love those phones too much. This is why they would always be looking for people who would want to repair it. So, repairing old devices could be a great business, but it depends on the demand of old products. Many people would not like to get old products repaired and they would prefer buying new, latest products.

There is a huge amount of people who still use old devices such as old phones and they love those phones too much. This is why they would always be looking for people who would want to repair it. So, repairing old devices could be a great business, but it depends on the demand of old products. Many people would not like to get old products repaired and they would prefer buying new, latest products.
Do you think there's good money in it? Because I imagine there are a lot less repair shops for old tech and items out there and they are probably becoming less and less out there too.

But, I think if there is one person or a few doing the work, they could afford to charge more for their services.

Do you think there's good money in it? Because I imagine there are a lot less repair shops for old tech and items out there and they are probably becoming less and less out there too.

But, I think if there is one person or a few doing the work, they could afford to charge more for their services.

Honestly speaking, I do not think that you could make a lots of money by repairing old items now. This is because the market of those old items are shrunk a lot and some of them have even ceased to exist as well. Just imagine someone looking to get his big vintage old phone repaired! Such phones are rarely available in the market now.

I know a lot of people who are into this kind of business and it is something that a lot of youths are going into because there is no job for them to do which is why they took to the skills because there are so many people who need the services of repairing their old computer techs gadgets.

Repairing old tech devices can be a viable way to make money, especially if you have the necessary skills and knowledge. Repairing old tech devices may involve certain risks, such as accidentally causing further damage or encountering compatibility issues with outdated components. It's important to thoroughly research and understand the devices you're repairing and take appropriate precautions to avoid any mishaps.

repairing old tech devices, especially mobile phones, is a highly profitable business in my place. With the popularity of mobile phones, many people started repair businesses. It can be profitable if you can do it by yourself and you are centrally located.

repairing old tech devices, especially mobile phones, is a highly profitable business in my place. With the popularity of mobile phones, many people started repair businesses. It can be profitable if you can do it by yourself and you are centrally located.

Most of the youth in my country that are not employed and don't have any job doing usually follow this option of repairing old techs and phone devices as their last resort and fortunately enough, it is a business that have become very lucrative for them because of how popular the use of smartphone has become today.

I know a lot of people who are into this kind of business and it is something that a lot of youths are going into because there is no job for them to do which is why they took to the skills because there are so many people who need the services of repairing their old computer techs gadgets.

There is a huge amount of people in my country who own old devices and they also use old devices. This also includes bar phones, which is a kind of old technology. There are many people who repair them and they also have a specific kind of audience as their customers.

There are so many people in my country that are only interested in making use of fairly used product and as a result of that, they are not interested in buying new products. Some of those fairly used products are usually having small technical issues and those that are into the repair of those products are always in demand which makes them to make money.

There are so many people in my country that are only interested in making use of fairly used product and as a result of that, they are not interested in buying new products. Some of those fairly used products are usually having small technical issues and those that are into the repair of those products are always in demand which makes them to make money.

I think that secondhand products could be useful, especially if they are used properly. There are many smart wholesalers and retailers who know the importance of such kind of used products. They buy those products and sell them again after repairing it.

I think that secondhand products could be useful, especially if they are used properly. There are many smart wholesalers and retailers who know the importance of such kind of used products. They buy those products and sell them again after repairing it.

Whenever I am given the opportunity to choose between making use of a second-hand products from a German company and a new product from a Chinese company, I am definitely going to choose the second hand product from a German company because it is going to be of more high quality than the new product from China.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back