What's new

Renting or leasing, which is the best option for a house owner?

This all depends on the owner of the house, some owner may want to rent their house while others may prefer to rent the apartment or house to be able to collect rent yearly.

The house where I'm currently living in is being paid for its fees on rent basis and it's on monthly payments basis. I'm looking for an opportunity to start on lease.

Leasing and Renting are obviously same thing it depends on the Tenants and the house owner agreements.Leasing might take a long time actually it s usually been given control of the property to be owned to the tenant so thereby the tenants take care of the house at that particular time.

Renting and leasing are never the same thing in my opinion or understanding. Even if you look them up in the dictionary, their meaning are never the same thing, so why would they be the same thing?

For a house owner that wants to be collecting some money on their property without selling it, there are two options for him, which are renting it out and collecting a rent on monthly or yearly payment basis.
The second option is leasing out the property which is giving out the property for some period of time like 5,6 or more years depending on the agreement entered between the owner of the property and the person that wants to lease it.
These two options are great way to earn money on a property but which is the option for a house owner?
leasing and rentage are good avenue to profit from your property.But as for me i would go for leasing which takes a longer period before the tenor would ellaps,reason being that the money would come in one huge chunk and you would use it for other investment,as compared to yearly or monthly rentage.

Both are good options no doubt but I would say it depends on what the house owner has in plan for his property, whether it's renting or leasing it's up to the owner as both are good options

Both are good options no doubt but I would say it depends on what the house owner has in plan for his property, whether it's renting or leasing it's up to the owner as both are good options
I agree, I think it ultimately, boils down to the owner whatever the decision may be, it is a good decision, either way, cause at the end of the day the owner is assured profits.

Personally, I think that renting is more profitable for house owner because of how the house rent are paid, it makes it more easier for the house owner to have more money.

leasing and rentage are good avenue to profit from your property.But as for me i would go for leasing which takes a longer period before the tenor would ellaps,reason being that the money would come in one huge chunk and you would use it for other investment,as compared to yearly or monthly rentage.
That is the reason of the owners of big properties here like a mansion, you cannot rent it for a monthly payment. They would ask for a lease contract so you pay in advance for 1 year. The owner would have an amount that can be invested in a business or for whatever purpose he has in mind.

I really do nor see any difference in both, in fact they are used interchangeably here. The important thing is that you make your money in both scenarios.

I would prefer renting the property for the period of yearly rents. Where I collect money on the rent paid for the property on a yearly basis than leasing it out. It makes things easier for me that way

The option actually lies in the hands of the owner to pick up his business and decide which is more profitable and suitable to him before he now can go ahead with renting or leasing the apartment.

Personally, I believe that every country have what works for them when it comes to how they deal with their rent or leasing of property. Here, we work more with rent than lease.

Renting is giving out a property in return for money for a short period while leasing is giving out of property for a long time. For me, both are good it depends on the property and owner's preferences. If the property is not needed soon, you can lease it out for a long period which also brings more money than renting.

The two are almost the same just that one is based on long term purpose. But i would prefer renting out the property on a monthly or yearly basis tho

It all depends on the teacher on of the house owner but as for me I believe leasing is far better than rent as an house owner, this is because when you get your money in bunk you can easily use it for something important.
Currently in my country is very more cheaper for you to take on rent as a means of getting your pay from your property because it is what the people are willing to pay and you don't have choice but to take it

I dont know if am wrong, but I would make such options solely dependent in the person that wants to take the house but just that he who wants to lease would pay less.

Personally, I believe that the nature of clients that I have would be a great asset in determining whether it's going to be rent or lease for me because some people can really be rough.

Renting and leasing the both are good business for a house owner. Leasing is for a long period of time and for a house owner that need money renting will be good advice because yearly you will be collecting payment while leasing will be once in 3yrs or more
The two are good option for the property owner.But what motivates a house owner to go for either of them is dependent on the situation at hand.If he needs some huge amount of money to fund a project,he would want to go for a lease,which will give him an accumulation of years of rentage in one huge lump.

I dont know if am wrong, but I would make such options solely dependent in the person that wants to take the house but just that he who wants to lease would pay less.

Seriously, when it comes to how best it is to get your house money, it's very important that you have the information you need about how your tenants earn a living.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back