What's new

Renting or leasing, which is the best option for a house owner?

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For a house owner that wants to be collecting some money on their property without selling it, there are two options for him, which are renting it out and collecting a rent on monthly or yearly payment basis.
The second option is leasing out the property which is giving out the property for some period of time like 5,6 or more years depending on the agreement entered between the owner of the property and the person that wants to lease it.
These two options are great way to earn money on a property but which is the option for a house owner?

As far as I know and in this way it is used in my country, rent and leasing are synonymous. Therefore, they have the same purpose, which is to give a property for a certain time in exchange for an economic benefit. The landlord and the tenant sign a contract that can be for a short period or for years, depending on the agreement.

Leasing is a long term lease but it is usually for commercial spaces where tenants would lease a store space for 1 year or more. With houses it is usually a monthly rental although there is also a rent contract of at least 6 months. When we were renting a house our first contract was for 1 year and the renewal was also for one year. The renewal usually involves and increase in rent. With the long term lease it is immune to increase but the lease is paid in advance. If the lease is 2 years then the tenant has to pay 2 years of rent before moving in.

Renting and leasing the both are good business for a house owner. Leasing is for a long period of time and for a house owner that need money renting will be good advice because yearly you will be collecting payment while leasing will be once in 3yrs or more

The two are good but I will advise that you look for clients in both then negotiate with each one of them and see which one pays.If you are offered a reasonable amount of money for leasing which can even be invested in another business then go for leasing if not rent is better.

As a home owner I will prefer to rent my house than lease it out, that's because in most cases houses are leased for a good number of years on a particular lease amount, whereas if the same house was on yearly rental, the house will be at liberty to increase the rent and make more money if he want. Also if the house owner has a financial problem and want to sale to house, it will be easier for him if the house is on rent than if it's on lease.

The difference between lease and rentis that a lease generally lasts for 12 months while a rental agreement generally lasts for 30 days. ... That means the landlord can't raise the rentwithout your written consent or evict you without cause, and you can't stop paying rent or break the lease without consequence
I prefer leasing

I will prefer to rent my house rather than leasing it out .This is because one may lease out his house for a longer year ,and in-between the leasing period , there may arise financial responsibility that may require the house to be sold ,in order to take care of it but the leasing terms won't permit it

Both leasing and renting are both good for homeowner. What you need to consider if you want to seek for long-term or short-term. If you want to stay long term to make your money you can stay with leasing while if you think short term payment is good for you then you need to consider renting for a month or year.

If the landlord is willing to give out is property out for a long period of time especially to a company or corporate organization the best option is to lease out the property. If the landlord is willing to take individuals or couples, the best option should be on rental basis which is usually renewed yearly compared to leasing which could be 2 - 99 years.

Its definitely leasing it out, spot on!. Its an investment that appreciates with the development of the environment or the community and even the property itself. So its advisable to lease out instead of renting it out.

For a house owner that wants to be collecting some money on their property without selling it, there are two options for him, which are renting it out and collecting a rent on monthly or yearly payment basis.
The second option is leasing out the property which is giving out the property for some period of time like 5,6 or more years depending on the agreement entered between the owner of the property and the person that wants to lease it.
These two options are great way to earn money on a property but which is the option for a house owner?
Both of these businesses are very good and profitable. I think rent business is better because it makes us more profit and makes a lot more money. Therefore, the rental business will be better, it should be done by every human being.

As per to my aspect what I see in my country I see renting is more safe as compare to lease bcz if u don't don't good tenants ur property will be mess and u can kick them out after giving one month notice but in leasing its a long term contract and owner cannot ask anything before the time period

Leasing to me is always the best option. When a house owner leases his house, there won't be problems of not paying yearly rents or calling house owner for some house maintenance. The sole management of the house will lie on the lessee

For me both are lucrative type of business, it depends on what the owner plans to do with his building. He might decide to set up his building just for leasing purpose. Leasing it out for ceremonial purposes, worshipping purposes, community meeting purposes etc.

It depends on the country this is happening for example if you are staying in Africa then obviously the environment demands renting because renting is much more popular in Africa I don't know of other country but for me personally I will go for renting I will rent my house out to people and collect my rent and interest yearly or monthly depending on the agreement.

In leasing, the servicing and maintenance are done by the lessee when s/he takes the equipment on lease. In renting, on the other hand, the servicing and maintenance are done by the landlord even if the tenant takes the property on rent. Leasing is done for a fixed period of time – mostly for the medium to long term.

Renting and leasing are two different terms many of you know well about it.Both leasing and renting are both good for homeowner. What you need to consider if you want to seek for long-term or short-term. If you want to stay long term to make your money you can stay with leasing while if you think short term payment is good for you.
In renting it totally remain in your own ownership.

Leasing is for commercial purposes,where you lease a house for a long period of time to carry out business .
Renting is for houses where a tenant rents a room to stay and be paying rent in monthly basis.
The thing is that the two serves the same purpose

The two has a same purpose which is offering the houses to stay at for a certain time. But it has its own differences on the duration. If I plan to offer my house temporarily or only for a short term, I think the best option for me is to just rent. Leasing usually takes year and even more. And I wouldn't know for sure when I'm going to need the house in a few years, so I prefer rent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back