Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
I recently started renting my car parking space for £5 a day, which is £150 a month. Has anybody else tried renting their parking space? I am unsure what security risks this poses, as you essentially let strangers onto your property. I am using a third party website to advertise and manage my listing to get reservations. Do you think it's a good side hustle? Why or why not?

It is actually a good business that would earn you a substantial income. Hope you have registered the business so that you won't run into problems with the government in case of security issues. With a registration, you can apply for security for the car park.

I recently started renting my car parking space for £5 a day, which is £150 a month. Has anybody else tried renting their parking space? I am unsure what security risks this poses, as you essentially let strangers onto your property. I am using a third party website to advertise and manage my listing to get reservations. Do you think it's a good side hustle? Why or why not?
It is a good business and it will even be better when people know that their cars are very safe when they park them at your parking space so it makes a lot of sense to me.

This is a good business which is very lucrative but the issue here is that you need a good location to start the business , like building a car park space in a market place , mosque ,hospitals .

Renting your car space is a good business as far as you are able to find a way to capture the correct details of those renting your car space. It is also important to analyze the market to see how much others into car space renting charge to be sure that your price is competitive as well.

I think that renting a car parking space is a pretty great idea. There are many apps that may allow you to rent out your free space and earn some bucks. If you live in the United kingdom, then you could opt for Parklet. It is a very popular platform where people could rent out parking space. I think the company might be legitimate. They have received many positive reviews on trust Pilot. However, this could also be faked. So, it might be a great idea to investigate before working with them.

My wife suggested this to me just the other day. We rent and have a large driveway. I am not sure if our landlord would be okay with it or not but if he was, we could rent out the extra space we don't use to neighbors that have boats or RVs.

There are lots of things to consider which will factor into whether it's going to be a successful business. One is the location. If where you're trying to rent the car parking space is off business area, you won't get much client. Security is another thing to consider. To avoid paying for damages, make sure you have tight security.

If it's in a parking garage separate from where you live, I can see it working. But you also need to consider if it's something you can legally do at that car garage or property. You probably need to consider the rules of your housing as well. Like, would a landlord allow you to rent off one of their parking spots?

If it's in a parking garage separate from where you live, I can see it working. But you also need to consider if it's something you can legally do at that car garage or property. You probably need to consider the rules of your housing as well. Like, would a landlord allow you to rent off one of their parking spots?

There are many people who also rent rooms to many people. However, due to legal problems, now many people do not do that quite easily. They tend to investigate things initially. many people do not even offer places for rent if a person is a bachelor. They need to have a family. However, the case of car parking is quite different.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back