Reminder Regarding Posting

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Indeed my dearest friend (y) :)
If we continuing in this way, you'll see that here we all make the right way.
You see, now I being 75% mentally disabled, I can no longer work outside, so my future, after my parents, could only be in the workning-online, today called also smartworking.
It is good that you have a great opportunity in the forum in view of your condition, which does not limit you in your publications and in this way you can distract yourself, learn and earn money. I am glad to have helped you and feel free to count on me at any time.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It is good that you have a great opportunity in the forum in view of your condition, which does not limit you in your publications and in this way you can distract yourself, learn and earn money. I am glad to have helped you and feel free to count on me at any time.
I'm glad to have a friend like you who helps me(y)🥰
And I tell you that, in my opinion nowadays, the technology should meet everyone, even in the workplace field.
Therefore, even then in the appropriate employment centers in my city (GENOVA, Italy), it will have to be given to me a sufficient arrangement for an online job to be carried out remotely.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm glad to have a friend like you who helps me(y)🥰
And I tell you that, in my opinion nowadays, the technology should meet everyone, even in the workplace field.
Therefore, even then in the appropriate employment centers in my city (GENOVA, Italy), it will have to be given to me a sufficient arrangement for an online job to be carried out remotely.
Nowadays many companies have remote employees, I have a friend who has some disability and works from home. The company sought a way for her to continue to perform her duties at her request, as she wanted to continue to receive her earnings with the company. You can make such a request in a specific company, offices intended for that purpose or directly with the governmental entities in Italy. You will surely get results in your favor.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Nowadays many companies have remote employees, I have a friend who has some disability and works from home. The company sought a way for her to continue to perform her duties at her request, as she wanted to continue to receive her earnings with the company. You can make such a request in a specific company, offices intended for that purpose or directly with the governmental entities in Italy. You will surely get results in your favor.
Exactly. Probably the solution to find an online job suitable for me, would have already been realized, if it was not for the covid issue that here (as I think elsewhere too) has strongly slowed down the whole bureaucratic issue.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Exactly. Probably the solution to find an online job suitable for me, would have already been realized, if it was not for the covid issue that here (as I think elsewhere too) has strongly slowed down the whole bureaucratic issue.
Here too, so I think it is worldwide, let's hope that this pandemic passes soon and you can achieve your goals and get a good job online. Because despite all of the above you have to find a way to produce profits. Whether for personal expenses or for savings.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Here too, so I think it is worldwide, let's hope that this pandemic passes soon and you can achieve your goals and get a good job online. Because despite all of the above you have to find a way to produce profits. Whether for personal expenses or for savings.
In fact dear friend. I have to think about this: Now as long as I have my parents, for me, no problem. But after though? As you can deduce, there would be certainly big problems if I don't get help!

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In fact dear friend. I have to think about this: Now as long as I have my parents, for me, no problem. But after though? As you can deduce, there would be certainly big problems if I don't get help!
I hope your parents have a long life to continue by your side and give you the support you need. Still, you should look into other financial benefit options for your needs and livelihood, as I am sure you are on it, you just have to wait for everything to pass and you can reactivate your applications.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I hope your parents have a long life to continue by your side and give you the support you need. Still, you should look into other financial benefit options for your needs and livelihood, as I am sure you are on it, you just have to wait for everything to pass and you can reactivate your applications.
Yes, sometimes I think that I should be more busy looking for a safe occupation that would give me a certain security even for a .. later. Maybe contact the appropriate bodies more often, such as employment centers for the disabled in my city and consult their offers, ask to participate in the selections. You see, it's a difficult time for me but like for everyone. However, I believe that in our society there is still a chance for anyone to have something.
Remember that I am already 46 years old, while my parents, both over seventy.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes, sometimes I think that I should be more busy looking for a safe occupation that would give me a certain security even for a .. later. Maybe contact the appropriate bodies more often, such as employment centers for the disabled in my city and consult their offers, ask to participate in the selections. You see, it's a difficult time for me but like for everyone. However, I believe that in our society there is still a chance for anyone to have something.
Remember that I am already 46 years old, while my parents, both over seventy.
Yes, I understand that the current situation is difficult, but some are more affected than others. I think it is excellent that you have a positive attitude, and this you describe "employment centers for the disabled in my city and consult their offers, ask to participate in the selections". If you take action you will have good results, since they will see the interest on your part to generate profits and not wait for help, although the latter is not bad at all.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Yes, I understand that the current situation is difficult, but some are more affected than others. I think it is excellent that you have a positive attitude, and this you describe "employment centers for the disabled in my city and consult their offers, ask to participate in the selections". If you take action you will have good results, since they will see the interest on your part to generate profits and not wait for help, although the latter is not bad at all.
Exactly dear friend. I admit, in recent years, I have been a bit lazy, so I have not remained in contact with the disabled Employment Office in Genova (my city). But now, I realized that instead, from now on I MUST DO IT.
It is never too late, I have always been told, but also, "who has time, doesn't wait any longer!"
Thank you dear, for "waking me up". (y) 🥰

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Exactly dear friend. I admit, in recent years, I have been a bit lazy, so I have not remained in contact with the disabled Employment Office in Genova (my city). But now, I realized that instead, from now on I MUST DO IT.
It is never too late, I have always been told, but also, "who has time, doesn't wait any longer!"
Thank you dear, for "waking me up". (y) 🥰
Ok, I wish that when you have the opportunity to restart and make the request, you will have positive results at all times. For as you have described above "You must do it" for your sake and for your future. I can only wish you success at all times.

Muhammad Arslan

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
If you spend enough time on social media, you'll notice them: posts in which a company highlights a quote by simulating a phone and a message warning. We feel instinctively linked to these types of messages when scrolling across various social networks because they are such a normal part of our day.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Ok, I wish that when you have the opportunity to restart and make the request, you will have positive results at all times. For as you have described above "You must do it" for your sake and for your future. I can only wish you success at all times.
I'm sorry for my dealayed answer, my dear friend.
However I believe that still, this office is accessible from my home, only with phone calls or e-mail, I do not think (but it would be just a matter of a few days), it is already open to the public.
But I state that anyway this would not be my mitigating excuse for not doing it.
Thank you.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I'm sorry for my dealayed answer, my dear friend.
However I believe that still, this office is accessible from my home, only with phone calls or e-mail, I do not think (but it would be just a matter of a few days), it is already open to the public.
But I state that anyway this would not be my mitigating excuse for not doing it.
Thank you.
The right time will come and I know you will take action to make everything easier. Don't worry about answering, I'm just looking out for you. I hope you solve everything in your favor and then comment on your experience. For now I wish you all the success and good vibes for you.

alberello75

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The right time will come and I know you will take action to make everything easier. Don't worry about answering, I'm just looking out for you. I hope you solve everything in your favor and then comment on your experience. For now I wish you all the success and good vibes for you.
Well, of course you will be the first to know the unfolding of my situation, dearest friend. However at least I have the duty to say you, THANK YOU. (y) (y)

QalabDogar1906

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Today, I am happy to announce another measure to help combat plagiarism and trash posting. After a couple of hours, I finished typing up a JavaScript (JS SCRIPT) that I have inserted just before the </body> tag in our website code. This specific script prevents people from being able to:

1. Left Click to access copy/paste/inspect element functions
2. Shortcut commands on windows Linux or apple machines (CTRL V or C ), for example.

I have granted @Anis Boukezzoula and @Joshua Farrell access to the Left Click and Shortcut commands for their duties as moderators and administrators on the forum. For example, reviewing reports or checking posts that violate our terms. Both @Anis Boukezzoula and @Joshua Farrell will notice a different theme when they login into the forum next. Note to Staff: You may use Bizdustry 1.0 or the Default XenForo theme, whichever you prefer.

We are issuing warnings, bans and will continue to put measures in place to prevent acts like this. Bizdustry does not stand for anything that is not moral or illegal. If you notice something that you would like to flag, use the "Report" function.
I think reminder regarding post of Clerk a good day and I also have a few questions for you iy a ki have to do it in a few questions yaad aya se Monda de la ka fit for me y a little bit of time it's ok to be ni ha ha I just got home ground beef in the future I would like you to come over ni no kuni and I was like you know.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.