Not open for further replies.

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
With here has caffeine? It comes in many forms, either naturally or refined. What is your addiction to caffeine that you need to help you get through a particularly tough day?

Mine is usually three cups of good coffee a week, maybe 4 max, I don't have any other forms, like caffeine pill, a regular soda, or an energy drink.

I am allergic to milk, so I dont take tea or coffee. Been that way from my younger days itself.

Lately, after visiting a friend of mine who is a green tea addict, I started drinking them, only to find out that it is very refreshing. Now I drink 1 cup of brewed green tea everyday, ocassionally 2.

If at all I am drinking green tea, I take them without sugar or honey and in empty stomach after excercise. I recommend it to everyone.

I drink energy drinks ecwry day, about 2-3 a day. I do it mostly because of the taste since i dont really feal that the caffeine has an affect on me, at least not the way it used to had a couple years ago when i started consuming it

I drink around 2 liters Pepsi Max over a day, for my everyday caffeine fixed. I do this mostly because of the refreshing taste of the beverage, and I'm trying to cut down. Every morning and evening, my teeth are cleaned as I'm wary of the acidic levels in the drink.

I am super sensitive to caffeine so I try to limit my intake to once a week. I probably shouldn't even have that much because it is difficult to sleep at night from the rapid heartbeat that caffeine has on my heart. I like decaf coffee but it takes a while to get used to the weird taste.

I generally have caffeine, but haven't been relying on it as much, since the place I work at, has restricted the number of people allowed in the building. So doing things require less effort to keep going now. Though, when I was actively taking caffeine on a daily basis, I was taking a b complex pill and a caffeine pill in the morning before going out, and would generally take another caffeine pill, or buy a soda, sometime around lunch time to push through the rest of the day.

A problem with soda drinks is that they can weaken cartridge and bones I think. They're also horror on teeth, assuming you don't brush. Of course, this is the tip of the iceberg I think.

Well, the thing that is constantly going around; abit dentists generally say it because of teeth, but family doctors will mention it if it is a problem; is that soda (anything carbonated really), tends to reduce how much calcium your body has in it, making it harder on your system to protect itself from outside factors.

My only caffeine intake is from coffee, tea, and coke. I can't stand any of the energy drinks, and I've never felt the need to try caffeine pills.

My psychiatrist recently said I was drinking too much coffee (about 5-7 cups per day), and doing so can supposedly have a similar effect on mental health as cannabis. It's very difficult to cut down on though, since I've been pretty much reliant on it for 15+ years.. I can't function in a morning without a coffee! ?

My only caffeine intake is from coffee, tea, and coke. I can't stand any of the energy drinks, and I've never felt the need to try caffeine pills.

My psychiatrist recently said I was drinking too much coffee (about 5-7 cups per day), and doing so can supposedly have a similar effect on mental health as cannabis. It's very difficult to cut down on though, since I've been pretty much reliant on it for 15+ years.. I can't function in a morning without a coffee! ?
With me, it is not so much a addiction, as I hate the withdraw symptoms when I go from a large amount of caffeine at a time, to a much smaller amount (or cold turkey). I hate getting the throbbing headaches. So the pills work with reducing my overall need (and the side effects of withdrawal), if I have the caffeine pills in 100 mg or smaller amounts.

I think a balanced lifestyle should be able to help someone who has addictions. For instance, many people drink caffeine, but do they jog and do weights sometimes?

With here has caffeine? It comes in many forms, either naturally or refined. What is your addiction to caffeine that you need to help you get through a particularly tough day?

Mine is usually three cups of good coffee a week, maybe 4 max, I don't have any other forms, like caffeine pill, a regular soda, or an energy drink.
I usually have 3 cups from my gas station. Even though it's kinda crap coffee.

I would choose an apple a day instead of a cup of coffee and it has the same results but it s healthier

Yes , I've to be honest that up to some extent , I do rely on caffeine. It keeps my mind running all the time , a cup of coffee in the morning or a can of Red Bull every morning is a necessity for me.

It's been long since I had any caffeinated products inpact the very last time I took anything that contains caffeine was when I took panadol extra and that has been a very long time ago so I don't depend on caffeine to survive.

Reason why I don't take too much caffeine is because I have heard that caffeine too much of it is bad for the health, so I actually run away from anything that will give me health issues. Health is wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back