What's new

Relying on Caffeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caffeine is not that good for healthy life. I don't like engaging in things that I know may have negative influence in my life because the end result may come during old age.

I do not not take any form of caffeine because it really affects my body's hormones. I don't know what its stimulation effects does to me but I get too emotional after taking caffeine. So I stopped taking it.

With here has caffeine? It comes in many forms, either naturally or refined. What is your addiction to caffeine that you need to help you get through a particularly tough day?

Mine is usually three cups of good coffee a week, maybe 4 max, I don't have any other forms, like caffeine pill, a regular soda, or an energy drink.
I don't take caffeine in anyway because I believe I have the natural caffeine in me. When I feel disturb at work only thing that goes through my mouth is a cup or two cup of water by doing that am good to go.

Taking caffeine to keep sleep away from you may not be the smattest move to be doing. At some point, it becomes addiction and you'll then begin to need medical attention to sleep

With here has caffeine? It comes in many forms, either naturally or refined. What is your addiction to caffeine that you need to help you get through a particularly tough day?

Mine is usually three cups of good coffee a week, maybe 4 max, I don't have any other forms, like caffeine pill, a regular soda, or an energy drink.
I used to have an addiction to soda, OMG everyday I would take a bottle on my way back from work , untill I got pregnant then I hated it with a passion, that was how my addiction stopped!

I love taking coffee but I don't take it too much because addiction is not what I like. I miss up my days with tea and sometimes coffee once in a while.

At some point, this medical attention that you may now need to reverse the lack of sleep condition, may then not be easy to reverse this new situation of inability to sleep

I only takes caffeine once awhile because I heard too much of caffeine is bad for the health and i dont have any reason to be taking it constantly.
Post automatically merged:

I only takes caffeine once awhile because I heard too much of caffeine is bad for the health and i dont have any reason to be taking it constantly.

I'm allergic to caffeine. I don't take it in any way. In drink or in drugs. There is need to know ones limit and for those who drink coffee the max recommended is just a cup per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back