What's new

Relevance of Keywords

Keywords are an important factor. The problem is that keyword alone are not sufficient enough when it comes to promoting your site. You must market your site on social media properly because I have tried using keywords alone to rank my site on search engines in the past and I was not able to rank my site any high on search engines, so promoting sites on social media is more important.

If your site does not contain keywords it will never ranked. kewords are the words people use on search engines to search something. Keywrds are the words that describe your site.

Keywords are an important factor. The problem is that keyword alone are not sufficient enough when it comes to promoting your site. You must market your site on social media properly because I have tried using keywords alone to rank my site on search engines in the past and I was not able to rank my site any high on search engines, so promoting sites on social media is more important.
Keywords alone cannot tank your site, you also need backlinks. But first and foremost you need high quality content on your website. high quality means unique and well written articles.

Keywords alone cannot tank your site, you also need backlinks. But first and foremost you need high quality content on your website. high quality means unique and well written articles.

I do not consider backlinks as a good way to generate traffic either. I believe that they only surefire and guaranteed way to tgenerate traffic is to get a really huge following on social media and market your website there.

Your content needs to have focus keywords, if you do not have focus keywords, your content cannot be discovered by the search engines. You need to use at least 5 percent keywords

Ability to choose the right keywords is one of the best way you can start with your search engine optimisation for a website. It is always good to search for keyword nobody has ever written with a good monthly search volume. This gives you the ability to rank quickly within a shortest period of time.

The appearance at the top of the search result , is something that every site owner will always desire. Some in order to achieve this will opt for SEM.

However , not withstanding the fact that your site ads won the bid , it does not fully mean that you ads will come at the top of the search result.
Relevance of your keywords plays an important role ,together with your bid amount in SEM.

A site with a lower bid and a higher relevance score will appear above your site with a higher bid and a low relevance score.
My point here is this ; the relevance of Keywords plays an important role on how a site appears in search engines
The information a person would want to look out for in the web by using some key word to search is a related to the tags a site owner would upload on his page.And when that search results comes up in the search engine,this could go on to increase your ranking in google.

Keyword plays a major role in your site or blog. Back then when I was trying to go into affiliate marketing, I read some articles about keyword. For your blog or site to stand out, keywords are needed

I guess you're talking about domain monetization here. You've said it all; apart from it being important in monetizing domains, if you have a site with content, keywords will increase your visibility during searches.
Keywords importance can never be downplayed.

Keywords are no longer as relevant as they seem to be years back. Google has discovered that most website owners use keywords to stuff their posts to get ranked easily. The quality of your article and website experience matters now.

This forum has really made me have so much knowledge about how website work and I am willing to learn more. There are really so much to learn here. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Keyword relevancy is very important when you want to receive free organic traffic on Google search engine. You must target keywords that related to your niche.

Keyword relevancy is very important when you want to receive free organic traffic on Google search engine. You must target keywords that related to your niche.
Yes that seems to be true keyword relevancy is very important its help people know the niched you are specializing on and drive traffic to your site easyly but ensure you have a good landing page so it will be easy for your targeted audience

This is right. Keywords play an important role. Titles, description, headings etc are all very important. Whatever your site is all about, you need to look at keywords that what users will likely search for. That's the first way to go.

Whether you are a blogger, a vlogger, content creator, or a digital marketer, you need to know the basics of keywords as keywords are relevant for all if you are publishing or marketing on the internet.

Keywords are what would enable your site and its contents to stay top when people get to search for related terms and words on search engines.

When you do sem, a lot of webmasters are also trying out the same keywords for their sem campaigns. Sometimes due to the high demand for the same keywords, you don't get ranked for the paid search results. Here lies the importance of keyword usage for sem. You should always compete for moderately searched keywords.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back