greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
What are some games you play to relax? Maybe it’s a game that you use to forget about your day at work. Or maybe it’s to take a break from all the school work you have accumulated over the week. Name some of your favorite games to play when you just want to relax.

I think Fishing games would count, or even Simulators like Truck simulator, maybe Dota 2 just maybe :))

for me, Piano magic tiles are the best relaxing game for me, I feel comfortable when I listen to the Piano music, I always play it when I go to my bed.

I think Fishing games would count, or even Simulators like Truck simulator, maybe Dota 2 just maybe :))

At dota2 you have to be focused all the time , 1000 buttons etc :)) i don't think is a relax game..

Don't judge me but whenever I want to feel relaxed , I play Candy Crush Saga, it's fun. Also games like Grand Mountain Adventure are relaxing to some extent.

I know that would be funny ... but i play farm franzy and little big farm .. it's very relaxing games and i really got a good time while playing it

Candy crush saga, Tetris and subway surfer, this games are good relaxing games and they have a way of calming nerves of prolonging time,it's a single player game so you are left with no Challenger.

There a game called Lineage 2 which is about killing monsters and raid bosses with friends and even real people (PVP)
it's musics are really epic and its a magical world, you choose a race orc,human,dwarf,elf and starts your journey, get better items and magics until you become a professional.. it takes time to learn the game though but in my opinion its worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back