🔊ANNOUNCEMENT Rejected/Refused Account Registrations Now Currently Require Administration Approval

Due to an increased volume of low quality users somehow getting past our first 10 post moderation check; we as an Administration have decided for the time being, that all registrations that come from a number of countries, will require approval from the Forum Administration.

Whats the cause? An influx of registrations of people who do not care about the quality of what they post. We are getting numerous people getting past our moderation check, who end up filling up the forum with an increasing influx of what can only be labeled as poor quality posts and spam. The poor quality posts can be described as, the lack of willingness to properly use grammar, lack of proper capitalization, lack of any punctuation, and the general lack of willingness to actually discuss the topic matter at any given point.

The influx of low quality posters, are generally coming from a limited few countries. If you, or the person you referred has their account rejected, it is because of this reason. If your account was automatically or manually rejected, it is due to this reason.

If the person you referred gets their account rejected, do not submit a support ticket for them. Have them send an email to [email protected]. Do not write out the email for them. Do not send an email for and in behalf of them. They need to send the email themselves.

If you registered and your account was rejected automatically or manually, it was due to one of the following reasons:
  • Spam like behavior or blacklisted information, automatically triggering account rejection;
  • Registering from a limited number of countries, that are prone to producing users whose sole objective is to spam or scam other users or websites out of their money.

What are the requirements for a valid bypass of the account rejection?

Requirements for Emails asking to Bypass Account Registration Rejection:
  1. Must be able to form a coherent sentence, that uses complete punctuation, proper spelling and proper capitalization of words at the beginning of each sentence;
  2. Be willing to provide your account username and email attached to the account you just created, or if you were refused registration, you need to provide your email and desired username that you want for an account;
  3. Must be willing to tell us what Country you reside in. Just the Country;
  4. If referred, must be able to tell us who referred you to the forum;
  5. Must be willing to admit to whether or not you are sharing devices with anyone else that may be registered on this forum;
  6. Must be willing to explain why exactly you registered;
  7. Must be willing to agree to maintaining quality of everything you post.

What will happen in the future?
If we continue to see an influx of bad users getting through registration, we will start banning whole geological areas that continue to send to us users that continue to provide bad and low quality content.

We do not want to turn this forum into a forum full of spam like and low quality posts. The more users joining up and providing low quality content, the less likely we will get new members that actually want to discuss stuff here.

What can I do?
We need all of our users to begin providing better quality content, and to make sure that anyone you refer, actually will live up to providing content that isn't spam.

We are all in this together.

In order for us to excel in providing a good forum for people to come to, we need the help of every user to provide a place where everything is easily understood, proper quality in content is posted, the willingness to only refer people who will be willing to provide good quality content, and that no content is ever repeated in thread.

Questions?
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We have the right to not answer any question that doesn't make sense, or is just repeating a previous question asked. We don't want to repeat ourselves, just as much as you don't.

Last edited:
thanks for the clarification, I have read your previous article on how to make a good quality post ,its explains allot of things to me that I was not been told about ,
thanks

D
To add to what Joshua Farrell has already mentioned if you are reading this topic and you thinking about using a VPN to register - please don't. We have security systems in place and if we see this, or see a blacklisted IP address after registration, we will ban your account as this is fraudulent behavior that is not in line with our Terms and Conditions.

To add to what Joshua Farrell has already mentioned if you are reading this topic and you thinking about using a VPN to register - please don't. We have security systems in place and if we see this, or see a blacklisted IP address after registration, we will ban your account as this is fraudulent behavior that is not in line with our Terms and Conditions.

Do people still make use of VPN to access websites today? I find it really odd.

D
Do people still make use of VPN to access websites today? I find it really odd.
Yes, unfortunately, they do. Without being too stereotypical, there is a small percentage of people from Nigeria who seem to think it's okay to commit any type of fraud for a few pennies - this is why most survey websites (advertisers don't want to target a selected few countries) due to the risk of dishonest answers or spamming there way through a survey. Obviously, if we catch somebody with solid evidence using a VPN from a restricted country after this announcement, rest assured, the team will deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is only for new registrations as of the time that this announcement was posted.
So kindly explain what the new approval process is like? Is it all new account that will need to contact the admin manually through email for approval or the admin will approve new accounts manually without them being rejected first.

So kindly explain what the new approval process is like? Is it all new account that will need to contact the admin manually through email for approval or the admin will approve new accounts manually without them being rejected first.
People who do not come from the list we have in our internal rejection page, can sign up as normal. Once they fill out the information and nothing gets flagged, we then approve the registration. If the registration has a moderation flag of some sort in it (like being listed in spam or abuse databases), we review the information and approve or reject if we feel that the database entry gives us enough info to act on approving or rejecting. If the account ends up manually rejected by us, we will provide a link to this topic in the rejection message, so that the person can provide us with the information I mention in the opening post.

Then there are the automatic rejections. Those rejections are entirely automatic. They happen when the user's username, email or IP comes flagged in a dozen or more databases, as being abusive some how. Usually in this case, it is because of a IP that is being shared by the internet provider, and someone previously abused the IP somehow. Those cases, the user will still need to fill out the information I ask above.

@Joshua Farrell @Alexander I couldn't create another thread for my query, so I have to post it here, and I am sorry for that.

Actually, my issue is regarding pay anomalies while playing out in LTC. I had requested for 24 USD LTC (6+7+6+5). Today I have recieved the amount and I am thankful to @Alexander for that. But , I recieved only 18 USD for my withdrawal. I am yet to recieve the rest 6 USD withdrawal. All my withdrawal requests are showing complete at this moment.

Please kindly look into the matter. My tx id is b1bbf7f32b37793a9a92d8945145568beadbbaaaf399a7fdc3df91af9932bd1b

@Joshua Farrell @Alexander I couldn't create another thread for my query, so I have to post it here, and I am sorry for that.

Actually, my issue is regarding pay anomalies while playing out in LTC. I had requested for 24 USD LTC (6+7+6+5). Today I have recieved the amount and I am thankful to @Alexander for that. But , I recieved only 18 USD for my withdrawal. I am yet to recieve the rest 6 USD withdrawal. All my withdrawal requests are showing complete at this moment.

Please kindly look into the matter. My tx id is b1bbf7f32b37793a9a92d8945145568beadbbaaaf399a7fdc3df91af9932bd1b
In the future, the support page function is the place to go regarding issues like this. As that page allows us to deal with one on one issues. It's linked to in the menu navigation.

Hope this can be resolved quickly.