What's new

Regular Schedule

Ardy

Familiar Face
Apr 7, 2013
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you normally do in the run of the day?

For me:

Wake up
Go to Tim Hortons get coffee
Go to Work
Work
Go home
Relax
Housework/housekeeping
TV
Workout
Relax
Bed

Mine is similar...

Wake Up
Eat Breakfast
Get on Computer
Workout
Go to work
Work
Go Home
Get on Computer
Clean up the house
Watch a movie or read a book
Go to bed

That's my typical work day. However when I'm off I don't have much of a routine.

it seems like everyone has is own way of doing is routine practices, well mine is
wake up
pray
breakfast
farming work
online business
read textbooks
watch movies /play games
online business
bed

that's how I do mine .

For me, when i wake up in the morning, I say a little prayer, wash my face then read some news on my phone then i take my bath have some breakfast press my cloth and leave for work.

For me, I wake up pray, check my messages and what I'm going to eat or sometimes I don't, then prepare for work get to work till closing time and come back home and rest for the day

I wakeup and then I get annoyed because I have to go to school, and after that little rage attack I put on new clothes, sandlas put some books in my school bag and then I'm going downstairs to make the meals for the day, I use my phone for a little bit of time and then the taxi driver arrives and drives me to school.

my daily routine are consistent,when i wake up,i do my morning prayes,and then take my bath and followed by breakast,check my mails and reply them before cheking my days schedule for the day.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back