What's new

Registration of my business name and logo

Ohhh, That is true. I reside in Nigeria also and I have also come across a lot of people that start and earn from a business without actually registering with the Authority. The laws are not very strict on that aspect.
Yeah exactly, I'm very sure you understand what I mean, we have lots of them, you don't really need to register your business before you can earn money from it.

Yeah exactly, I'm very sure you understand what I mean, we have lots of them, you don't really need to register your business before you can earn money from it.
Yeah, I understand you clearly now. But I think to get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is very easy and does not require much from you. Though, I do not have an idea what the financial implications would be.

Yeah, I understand you clearly now. But I think to get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is very easy and does not require much from you. Though, I do not have an idea what the financial implications would be.
That's true sir,I think that will be very important especially if you have a big business, just to avoid any form of disappointment, what do you think sir?

That's true sir,I think that will be very important especially if you have a big business, just to avoid any form of disappointment, what do you think sir?
Yes sir, It would be very important especially for someone that own a big business. This is to prevent any form of embarrassment or disappointment as you have rightly said.
Most time, It is Better to just do the right thing.

Yes sir, It would be very important especially for someone that own a big business. This is to prevent any form of embarrassment or disappointment as you have rightly said.
Most time, It is Better to just do the right thing.
You are right, that's exactly what I mean sir, especially if you have a successful business, some people will try with their power to see they bring your business down.

You are right, that's exactly what I mean sir, especially if you have a successful business, some people will try with their power to see they bring your business down.
Yes, Success most times comes with more enemies.
And There is little you can do about that except that you try and do what is right so you would not be found culpable of anything later.

Yes, Success most times comes with more enemies.
And There is little you can do about that except that you try and do what is right so you would not be found culpable of anything later.
That's exactly what I'm saying sir, to avoid those kinds of stories you need to Take good actions, having thing's like that will be a of a good importance to you.

That's exactly what I'm saying sir, to avoid those kinds of stories you need to Take good actions, having thing's like that will be a of a good importance to you.
I think it would be an added advantage to a business owner like you have rightly said sir.
Take good actions and do the right thing you are required to do. All of this are precautions to take.

I think it would be an added advantage to a business owner like you have rightly said sir.
Take good actions and do the right thing you are required to do. All of this are precautions to take.
That's exactly the point, if you are good at doing the right thing I'm very sure you are going to enjoy it, a lot of people are don't have idea on what they are doing that's why most of them don't earn money.

That is right. It is always best to do the right thing in business. This will prevent you from getting into trouble with the law. It also ensures that your customers trust you because you follow the law.

That is right. It is always best to do the right thing in business. This will prevent you from getting into trouble with the law. It also ensures that your customers trust you because you follow the law.
Yes, That is the absolute truth. Following the laws of the country where your business is situated is very important to avoid problems in the future. Taking Precaution they say is the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back