What's new

Referrals and customer service.

You are on point but don't you think customers come back to patronize you as well as do referrals not neccesssary due to the quality of the product. They can get the same product else where in most cases at lesser price. The reason for advertising is to increase customer base, to retain the customers and get more referrals is through good service delivery.
Well that is also a good point. I just think that if the quality of the product you sell is high, coupled with a great service delivery and marketing, then there will be an influx of sales.

Even though I don't have any business I am running at the moment, but I strongly believe that if referral section is taking into consideration in a business, it can equally bring in more sales. But the said establishment should do well to have trained customer care or affiliate marketers to spread the word. Or even just treat their existing customers well, and the word will be spread wide.

Refferals are also important element of the business ,they could lay their valid contribution by possibly getting more people to invest in the business that is been promoted to a very high extent I think

You're right, referrals are part of pyramidal systems also called "Multi-level-marketing", which often also work for offline businesses. So in my opinion, they are very important.
Personally, I'm not really a big fan of anything that's got to do with referral in any kind of business because of the stress it comes with most of the time and people don't trust such projects lately.

Personally, I'm not really a big fan of anything that's got to do with referral in any kind of business because of the stress it comes with most of the time and people don't trust such projects lately.
Indeed. Perhaps this happens because this type of earning system, also called "pyramid scheme", often turns out to be a scam, where in addition to not earning anything, there is also the risk of losing money!

I do not think businesses are undermining the power of referrals and customer services. The only reasons why some businesses are not giving much importance to referral and customer service is because they do not have enough resources.

You can essentially build a referral system in your business. You could provide special services or discounts to customers who bring customers and also reward them for their efforts for the company, despite not being an employee of the company!

Business owners and companies spend alot of money and energy advertising thier product and services online and social media. But what really sustain the business is delivery and interaction in real life by that I mean customers service.

They maybe boasting their businesses online but killing it offline. It is good to advertise but must also know how to relate with prospective customers in real life which in turn get more referrals offline.

Do you think some business owners or companies underestimate the power of referrals?
The value of referrals is really underestimated , but those who really understand it know that it helps them to not even spend much on marketing and promotions.

Refferals and customers service are two different things working hand with hand.if you provide a good customer service you will definitely get refferals.

Both negative and positive feedback from clients has a direct effect on the business. Some often disregard the negative feedback and this always has some severe consequences. Try to bring the negative to the positive and watch how famous you will grow.

Most of business owners and organization tends to underestimate the power of referrals,referrals can bring achievement to ones business, they tend to link there friends to your business and about your product.

Most of business owners and organization tends to underestimate the power of referrals,referrals can bring achievement to ones business, they tend to link there friends to your business and about your product.
Referrals can really work wonders for a business. It is the most effective way of gaining new customers but you have to continue offering quality goods and services at all times.

Referrals can really work wonders for a business. It is the most effective way of gaining new customers but you have to continue offering quality goods and services at all times.
That's true. Refferals ate very important it also helps our business to grow. But how do you think you can have referral is your business.

A good bhsiness owner who knows how it cut his onion by treating right his existing customers won't have much problem with referrals. The existing customers may be the one doing the job for him instead of him spending additional money on that.

A good business owner who knows how it cut his onion by treating right his existing customers won't have much problem with referrals. The existing customers may be the one doing the job for him instead of him spending additional money on that.
This is very true. If you're able to provide quality goods and services to your customers, they will be the one making referrals about your business to other people. Referrals can really work like magic in bringing in new customers.

Referrals and customer service are not equal. Customer service are responsible for customers care.while referals are customers that introduce the products to and patronize them.

Business owners and companies spend alot of money and energy advertising thier product and services online and social media. But what really sustain the business is delivery and interaction in real life by that I mean customers service.

They maybe boasting their businesses online but killing it offline. It is good to advertise but must also know how to relate with prospective customers in real life which in turn get more referrals offline.

Do you think some business owners or companies underestimate the power of referrals?
I believe that one thing that is very good about getting referrals is like it works like getting new customers for your business because a new referral is actually a newbie who wants to take part in your business.

I believe that business owners underestimate the power of referrals because they focus all their attentions on doing advertisement and I will not blame them.
Even before you talk about how good referrals are in business you can not over stress how important good customer service is for your business because without having a good customer service even if you get referrals they will still go away.

Both the referrals and the customers service are very important. To some or most extent the are the reason for the rapid growth and development of some business organisation this days.
Post automatically merged:

Referral and customers service are very essential elements in every business organisation. they are the reason why some of the business today are becoming even more successful.

Last edited:
The benefits of customer referrals for businesses
  • An increase in quality leads. Existing customers are likely to create more relevant referrals. ...
  • Referrals make referrals. ...
  • Increasing brand awareness. ...
  • Return on Investment.
A referral program is a word-of-mouth marketing tactic that encourages customers to advocate on behalf of your brand. Rather than writing reviews online, or submitting customer feedback surveys, referral programs let customers share their brand experience with partners, colleagues, and friends.
A referral program is a word-of-mouth marketing tactic that encourages customers to advocate on behalf of your brand. Rather than writing reviews online, or submitting customer feedback surveys, referral programs let customers share their brand experience with partners, colleagues, and friends.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back