What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Index Forum Reviews - Get Rewarded!

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jan 4, 2023
USD
$5.0500USD
Biznotes
Where Opportunities Meet Community!

What is Referral Index Forum (RIF)?
RIF is a community driven forum that is dedicated to helping individuals grow their income through online opportunities. Our focus is on the "Make Money Online", Webmaster, and Crypto related topics. Our community shares their experience, tips, and support each other in their journeys.

As an online community dedicated to helping you grow your income through various online opportunities, we understand how valuable your time and contributions are. That's why we're committed to providing you with a platform that not only connects you with like-minded individuals but also rewards you for your active participation.

🌟 A Revitalized Community: Our community is the heart of RIF, and we're excited to see it thrive. Engage in discussions, share your experiences, and make connections that can shape your online income journey. RIF isn't just a forum; it's a hub for networking and forging meaningful connections. Connect with like-minded individuals who share your aspirations and can become your allies, collaborators, or mentors on your online income journey.

🚀 Endless Opportunities: The possibilities are as vast as your ambitions. We believe that personal growth and income generation should know no bounds, and our platform reflects that ethos. Whether you're into webmastering, cryptocurrencies, making money online, or simply enjoy off-topic discussions, RIF is your platform to explore, learn, and grow.

🆓 Free Advertising: Have a website, app, social media account, or live stream you want to promote? At RIF, you can advertise them for free and reach an extremely engaged audience. Promote your ventures, skyrocket your reach. Beyond exposure, RIF offers a unique opportunity to receive feedback and support from your peers. Engage in discussions, gather insights, and refine your projects based on valuable input from fellow members who are equally passionate about your field.

💰 Earn RIF Cash: For every post or thread you create, you'll earn RIF Cash. It's our way of showing appreciation for your contributions to our community.

What is RIF Cash?
The idea behind RIF Cash is to promote a sense of community and engagement among the users while providing them with tangible benefits for their contributions. It's also a way to reward valuable and active members of the community. This can help to increase engagement and user retention as well as promoting the growth of the community and its platform. As a result, RIF Cash creates an interactive community atmosphere where people from around the world can come together to discuss topics of common interest and be rewarded for their efforts.

Members can then use their RIF Cash to purchase special items and services, premium features, products from our shop, redeem for rewards, or even be used as a form of payment. However, the most used feature for RIF Cash is the withdraw feature. This allows you to withdraw your RIF Cash to your PayPal account or Bitcoin address.

hr-rif.png

Are you ready to begin your journey?
Reignite, redefine, and rise.

Reignite your potential. Redefine your success. & Rise with RIF.

Last edited:
I have an account in RIF but I am not really active, I have so much at hand right now. But I am sure that it is a legit forum as I have read very good reviews about it in Trendri and Forumcoin. I will be active when I have more time.

This is a great site to make money from short posts. However, people using this platform should not be too depended on the site or methods like these because paid to post sites come and go, and very few sites are sustainable.

This is a great site to make money from short posts. However, people using this platform should not be too depended on the site or methods like these because paid to post sites come and go, and very few sites are sustainable.
This is coming from a moderator on the forum. I believe RIF would be sustainable with the changes that Jordan has implemented. He has set the site on a path of growth. Kudos to Jordan.

This is coming from a moderator on the forum. I believe RIF would be sustainable with the changes that Jordan has implemented. He has set the site on a path of growth. Kudos to Jordan.
When I wrote the previous comment, I was not a moderator. :D
Even as a moderator I would still say you should not be too dependent on paid to post sites because I have seen the death of a lot of similar sites. The owner is committed to the site and hopefully, the site will exist for a long time.

Jordan has really revitalized the site and made it look like a modern paid to post platform. Like you said, we do our best and keep hoping. Congrats on being selected as a mod. You are doing well.
When I wrote the previous comment, I was not a moderator. :D
Even as a moderator I would still say you should not be too dependent on paid to post sites because I have seen the death of a lot of similar sites. The owner is committed to the site and hopefully, the site will exist for a long time.

Adsense has been implemented on the site and I believe it will come as a relief for Jordan. The site needs to earn money for the sustainability and now that adsnese ads are there, I believe there will be some revenue.
Their post rate is very low so I think that if the admin is earning more revenue he need to consider increasing the rate per post their post rate is very low but am still working there not doubt when I cash out I will post my payment proof

Their post rate is very low so I think that if the admin is earning more revenue he need to consider increasing the rate per post their post rate is very low but am still working there not doubt when I cash out I will post my payment proof
have you ever used Google adsense? Do you know how much you can earn with google adsnese? Based on my own experience, I really doubt that the admin is earning a lot of money.

have you ever used Google adsense? Do you know how much you can earn with google adsnese? Based on my own experience, I really doubt that the admin is earning a lot of money.
I have use Google Adsense before but I need to inform you that if he is using Google Adsense the forum is well populated he could have been earning better amount to increase post rate thou am not digging deep into his business

I have use Google Adsense before but I need to inform you that if he is using Google Adsense the forum is well populated he could have been earning better amount to increase post rate thou am not digging deep into his business
Over 90 percent users on the forum are are low tier countries, which means CPM rate for adsense on RIF is pretty low. The forum does not have search worthy content, which means it does not receive organic traffic. I bet the forum is not making much.

Index forum is a fun place where you can get paid for your activities on the forum. The admins there are quite lively and they are after the welfare of the forum users. It's a great place to be.

Index forum is a fun place where you can get paid for your activities on the forum. The admins there are quite lively and they are after the welfare of the forum users. It's a great place to be.
The only thing I dislike Abou t the forum is the rate it's like their rate Seem to be some how low I think they pay 0.10cent per post?if am not wrong but the activity there is very motivated

I would love to increase the amount we pay. If I were to do that, quality would need to increase ten fold.

Over 90 percent users on the forum are are low tier countries, which means CPM rate for adsense on RIF is pretty low. The forum does not have search worthy content, which means it does not receive organic traffic. I bet the forum is not making much.
This ^^

The site is getting over 100k impressions a month. Any one of my other sites that get that, does a decent amount in adsense revenue. However, due to the audience paid to post type websites generate, the pay rate is pennies on the dollar in comparison. I can assure you, I pay out significantly more than what I currently make.

I really do like forums because I like answering questions and things like that. It's actually my favorite way to earn money, so without any further ado, I'm going to check it out right now.

The site is getting over 100k impressions a month. Any one of my other sites that get that, does a decent amount in adsense revenue. However, due to the audience paid to post type websites generate, the pay rate is pennies on the dollar in comparison. I can assure you, I pay out significantly more than what I currently make
That's what I believe, you are paying more than what the site is earning for you. One of the sites where I am a moderator has halted the reward program because his youtube channel was restricted from AdSense. He was paying the users through the revenue generated from his youtube channel and his site does not make much.

That's what I believe, you are paying more than what the site is earning for you. One of the sites where I am a moderator has halted the reward program because his youtube channel was restricted from AdSense. He was paying the users through the revenue generated from his youtube channel and his site does not make much.
Yea, the site you speak of, I saw one of the post of what he was making from adsense. That's awful. I mean, RIF at least gets to the minimum monthly withdraw. However, its funded through other ventures of mine.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back